Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

laser pranks

ok well there are these people that live behind me and their 60 year old 200 pound grandma lives in their grauge and she sometimes goes outside for a smoke
man its so much fun messing with her
my friend was telling me about this was to put a paper over it and make it un-traceable
how is that?
anyone have any good ideas?

For a New Member.... you are not being very clear........
:wtf: are you mumbling about....

BTW... from what I can tell from your post...
it is childish and immature to tease and annoy elders...
How would you like me to tease and annoy your grandmother...:tsk:

Jerry

Last edited:
Has this older lady done something to annoy or harrass you? If not, can't we leave her alone to enjoy the rest of her life in peace? Don't you understand the risk to another human being if you aim a laser at them? This kind of behavior bring disrespect to the laser hobby and gives politicians more and more reason to ban lasers. Why do you think lasers are so restricted in Australia, where the police can search without a warrant if they have reason to beleive that you might be in possession of a laser over 1mW? Actions like yours will only result in injuries, lawsuits, and laser bans.

This is not funny, you will find that the senior members here will not be willing to help you at all if your idea of laser use is to shoot at an old lady. You better hope that old lady doesn't have a son with a .44 mag ...

And if the old lady has a heart attack, you will be arrested and charged with negligent homicide.

Smells like arenared to me...

yes she does annoy me she leaves her damn light on while im trying to sleep lol

mfo

Have you tried asking her to turn it off late at night?

I don't think he is coming back...
action-smiley-069.gif

Banning a guy because he is being childish isn't a good idea. We should make him act like an adult or it's our hobby that's being put into jeopardy. If someone asks : "is it a good idea to shine a laser on a helicopter" you dont ban him, you tell him it is forbidden.

If someone asks : "is it a good idea to shine a laser on a helicopter" you dont ban him, you tell him it is forbidden.

I dont know what country you are from, but here in the US when you tell someone it is forbidden they will work extra hard to do it.

Hand held lasers >5mW are forbidden in many countries, but you see a ton of people from those countries here on the forum building and buying them. :tinfoil:

Some people are smart and heed the warnings. But some a$$holes are just a waste of time. This kid was obviously a waste of time. The only reason he came here was to find out how to hide his juvenile actions. It never even occured to his little mind he could actually hurt someone.

mkdive

I dont know what country you are from, but here in the US when you tell someone it is forbidden they will work extra hard to do it.

Hand held lasers >5mW are forbidden in many countries, but you see a ton of people from those countries here on the forum building and buying them. :tinfoil:

Some people are smart and heed the warnings. But some a$$holes are just a waste of time. This kid was obviously a waste of time. The only reason he came here was to find out how to hide his juvenile actions. It never even occurred to his little mind he could actually hurt someone.

I typed something almost to the exact last night. Then said to myself, what the heck good will it do....and I deleted it. It didn't seem like it was a post from even a kid wanting to know the usual noob stuff, which I totally don't mind....even the same questions over and over.....this kid wanted to mask or hide what he was doing. that's what he was asking about. And that's what sparked my ban response.