Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser pointer pro 10W lasers!

Vision

Meh, I had that for about $100. Assuming its the 1W. Seized. Once I move out of here, I'm ordering it again and modding it. I love that host.

Last edited:
Yea, seen it before, most of us have. There's worse than this too, if you've ever been to Aliexpress you would see 10,000W+ pointers for even cheaper. What a deal. </sarcasm>

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Please no, Laserpointerpro is a notoriously a laughing stock on this forum. :crackup:

This is their reply to my comment.

First of all someone commented this.
my laiser pointer is 8785mw from China Green
And then I put
Who told you your laser was exactly 8785mW? You have a LPM reading by the company? That laser is a <1W 405nm, not only is the power off, they are off by 40nm on the wavelength as well.
And the best bit, this was the companies official reply.
believe what you see, buy one first!
So I thought I would finish it off by putting this.
I trust my eyes, my logic and my understanding. Your laser is not 10W and you advertise unsafe use.

This is priceless &#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834; how they get away with advertising them like that is beyond me

Please no, Laserpointerpro is a notoriously a laughing stock on this forum. :crackup:

This is their reply to my comment.

First of all someone commented this.

And then I put
And the best bit, this was the companies official reply.

So I thought I would finish it off by putting this.

I've seen those replies on Facebook haha,
Believe what you see buy one first hahaha too funny

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
It is not the most professional of replies. If I am doubting their power based on experience, why on earth would I want to pay and give them a go? Only to be proven correct. :banghead:

Last edited:
I've found lots of 5 to 10 watt 532nm laser pointers on Aliexpress.com and when questioning them (a few years ago when I didn't know such didn't exist in a pointer) they would finally agree they weren't 10000 mw, but that they were very powerful! That was as close as I could get to an admission they were full of BS.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Nice one Alaskan. Most companies will not admit their lies at all.