Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

laser pointer king?

Hey I just found this website while searching on youtube for videos. I wasnt sure if it had been talked about before here, so i used the search feature, but it kept timing out, so instead i thought i might as well post it here.

http://www.laserpointerking.com

Anyone have any information? They sell lasers up to 400mw, all handheld. They look unique too, so their not just some RPL knock off or CNI.

Switch

Smells like spymodex to me ::) Same design, same crappy chinese-to-english-free-online-translator type of language, same description as warnlaser(they said skypointing twice in the same enumeration).
Besides I just don't see 400mW coming out of that little thing.
My SCAM sensors have been activated :D

Edit:

OMG that's it! Look at this http://www.laserpointerking.com/productdetails.asp,mode,1,ProductID,4618,,.htm

First they say it's a blu-ray pointer, then they say it's 473nm, and look at the last picture(the beam shot) :D I'm almost positive it's one of the old pics of the DL blue Aurora  DragonLasers had on their site.

SCAM ALERT!

Switch said:
Smells like spymodex to me ::) Same design, same crappy chinese-to-english-free-online-translator type of language, same description as warnlaser(they said skypointing twice in the same enumeration).

Edit:

OMG that's it! Look at this .laserpointerking.
First they say it's a blu-ray pointer, then they say it's 473nm, and look at the last picture(the beam shot) :D I'm almost positive it's one of the old pics of the DL blue Aurora  DragonLasers had on their site.

SCAM ALERT!

hahahhaahahah what a horribly planned out scam

PowerShot Handheld 400mW Green Laser Pointer 532nm

***PowerMaster Handheld 400mW Green Laser Pointer 532nm***
This green laser pointer is manufactured to the highest standards and fully tested. It is a masterpiece of extraordinary draftsmanship and advanced technology. As green laser pointer's output power is at least 40 times than red laser beams, and human eye is more sensitive to green color and this laser pointer is much more noticeable than other light color, so, this powerfully laser pointer could be used to create various visual atmosphere, sky pointing, illumination, indicating, alignment, sky pointing (astronomy) or other professional usage. Run on 3.6V rechargeable battery, this metal casing laser pointer is best Green Laser pointer available, please acknowledge that you have a serious device in your hand when you push the button and see the striking green beam of light shoot forth.

This is the biggest scam I have ever seen! I just had to highlight all of the grammar errors in this description.

Switch

As green laser pointer's output power is at least 40 times than red laser beams, AND human eye is more sensitive to green color AND this laser pointer is much more noticeable than other light color AND any earthbound material is at least 60 times more easily burnt by green light AND scientists have comfirmed that green lasers generate at least 70 times more heat that red lasers AND this incredible magificly super power green laser pointer has the ultimate technology and state of the art optics that render it's beam at least 90 times more powerfully and brighter than other lasers of the same power and wavelengt AND the beam from this laser is 100 more times more concentrated than any other laser which makes it 120 times more brighter than it already was . so . all in all. this green laser pointer is about 725.760.000.000.000 times more powerfull and brighter than any other lasers.

* dodgy language on purpose :p

Ace82

Who gave this guy his crown? Blasphemy! Such a joke! How long as this fool been up? "significantly brighter then a red laser pointer" - >100mW sales tactics??!! STUPID! Obviously this company doesn't know what their doing. Where’s the beam specs? Who's going to spend $200 - $1,500 on a laser without specs? Big time scam. I guess he couldn't do this on ebay! There is no way they took the PowerShot 5mW blue and swapped with 405nm Blu-Ray. lolololol ;D ;D ;D

PowerShot Handheld 400mW Green Laser Pointer 532nm...

Wow... I would to have 3 of this toys!!! Ahahahah ;D Unreasoning...

"Notice:

* Please be noted that leaser beem will be generated by pressing the trigger.
* Laser pointer shouldn't constantly working over mintus."

;D hahaa

Switch said:

Edit:

OMG that's it! Look at this http://www.laserpointerking.com/productdetails.asp,mode,1,ProductID,4618,,.htm

First they say it's a blu-ray pointer, then they say it's 473nm, and look at the last picture(the beam shot) :D I'm almost positive it's one of the old pics of the DL blue Aurora DragonLasers had on their site.

SCAM ALERT!

haha yes that one really made me laugh - there's no way the beamshot pic is the same laser