Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Hosts Copper Color

Finally, we have reached a turning point in the field of the hosts laser ,

I made a test with my laser modules and the single pointer 2W-445nm ....!
I found the suitable material that has a heat resistance up to 350°C ,the famous PETG which is also mentioned in a post ArcticDude ...! Now, for some good soul and willing I should let you know such data : 6W+ (max Peak 7.2) temperature reaches ? leaving it switched on for 4 minutes ! Once known, the real temperature will I start to print something for "proof" .

Let me know if you want to​

Damn, good news. Do you do this as a business too? Tried to get contact info for your business but none forth coming from you yet.

Reactions: GSS
Damn, good news. Do you do this as a business too? Tried to get contact info for your business but none forth coming from you yet.

Poor Chris , I know that the extreme heat of afghanistan has fried your brain ! reply to a post with nonsense words ! but can I know what do you want from me ?

If I understand correctly, this would burn up your laser diode. Just because it's heat resistant doesn't mean its a good thermal conductor, and plastics/thermoplastics just aren't right for that. My guess would be that your diode would overheat.

Finally, we have reached a turning point in the field of the hosts laser ,

I made a test with my laser modules and the single pointer 2W-445nm ....!
I found the suitable material that has a heat resistance up to 350°C ,the famous PETG which is also mentioned in a post ArcticDude ...! Now, for some good soul and willing I should let you know such data : 6W+ (max Peak 7.2) temperature reaches ? leaving it switched on for 4 minutes ! Once known, the real temperature will I start to print something for "poof" .

Let me know if you want to​

Good luck with that. Keep us updated. This may be the best option for a 6w blue. Unlimited run time because the plastic will insulate the extreme heat coming from the diode so we don't burn our hands. No more holding laser with oven glove.

diachi

Yeah ... PETG isn't going to work. Heat conductivity is what you want. Not heat resistance. Unless you're going to have a big metal heatsink poking out from the plastic somewhere to draw heat from the LD then this won't work.

Seriously, haven't we been over this already? Plastics are no good for high power laser builds - at least not on their own.

Poor Chris , I know that the extreme heat of afghanistan has fried your brain ! reply to a post with nonsense words ! but can I know what do you want from me ?

Surely you're just being rude intentionally now. Can't really see how that'd be a translation error.

Last edited:
must spread rep first. dodged a bullet there you did. tired of dirty socks. all that changes is the name and BS project spat forth. how bored must you be?

seemed pretty obvious what he wanted of you.
contact info for your business