Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

laser habit burning your cash???

Please, please, please tell me that's a GB diode, Tallaxo heat-sink, and a mini-Dorcy...
naughty.gif

hahaha i saw that video coming the SECOND i read the thread title. Very nice my man :cool:

Kenom

Yes that is the gb diode, dorcy Jr. and spacer. IT's now off to senkat to be tested then forwarded on to the proud owners.
Btw yours shipped today.

Kenom said:
Yes that is the gb diode, dorcy Jr. and spacer.  IT's now off to senkat to be tested then forwarded on to the proud owners.  
Btw yours shipped today.

Schweeet! ;D

Kenom

I'll update this post to let you know how much that laser was in output so you guys know.

Did everyone forget that its a federal offense ;D

Keep burning money - ;D - besides all money will never be accounted for

the only way the government cant get your money is if you ingest it! ;) but hay your ways good too ;D

Ashton

@ daverse: that's acctualyl what I thought jsut about at the end of the video... does he know that defacing currency is illegal?

HEy, kenum, next time you have money to throw away, let me know, I'll take it! lol you dont have to burn it up!

awesoem vid, none the less... now I REALLY want to find that GB diode I misplaced! lol

and I second blowing a hole in a quarter with a YAG! I wanna see htat too!

Aseras

I'll try and do it. We have an old ass yag another Uni dumped down here. I dunno if it even works, but if it does, s big as it is it should have no problems putting a hole in a quarter.

The real question is going to be though, do I have enough power left in this building/electrical panel to fire it up..

Aseras ---

You da Man here --- Show 'em what a real laser will do. :eek: :eek:

It won't fit in your pocket ---- yet :cool:

Mike