Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Flashlight Hack! ZOMG

ARG

162159d1263880208-acura-vs-infiniti-vs-lexus-useless_thread.jpg

I had a question from a customer saying the following "Can your 650nm LPC826 Red Laser Diode in Aixiz Module [LPC826] be simply pressed into the mini maglite without the driver?"

reminded me of ole' Kipkay.

-Kendall

ARG

I had a question from a customer saying the following "Can your 650nm LPC826 Red Laser Diode in Aixiz Module [LPC826] be simply pressed into the mini maglite without the driver?"

-Kendall

Ah, gotcha :)

Makes so much more sense with context.

-Kendall

I wouldnt talk if I was you. IgorT told me you used super glue in your builds. When he went to desolder some of your crap work the fumes hit his eye, and temporarily blinded him. :undecided:

midias

I wouldnt talk if I was you. IgorT told me you used super glue in your builds. When he went to desolder some of your crap work the fumes hit his eye, and temporarily blinded him. :undecided:

Yey TJs back

since its such a great -hack-, i think he must known alot of the flashlight's software to chance the code into stimulated emission of raditation.

I heard that the non-standard colored 2xAA minimags had some intense firmware security, and that you couldn't modify the firmware without completely destroying the high voltage inverter module.

Maybe he ran out of solder :na:

It`s not healthy but temporarily blindness?

It happened to me a few times, the smell is unbeareble and you start to weep.

Maybe he used to much glue and he was working very close to it and got blasted?