Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Collection? What do y'all think?

A guy who wanted a 445 at all in those days... they were few and far between. 445's were pretty much slapped onto the market.

Tmack

I already tried man. He's not going for any host but a PLE ,!!!!! Lol

Tmack

I think people are just saying what power he COULD get for the money he is spending. Not trying to tell him that power is the only factor when buying a laser.

yeah when you win the lottery :p this insults my intelligence but i just figured out how to burn WAY more efficiently last night. before i was just smacking down a balloon and saying burn. then after feeling like a dumbass for 2 hours my brain kicked on and said "nate use the focal point" and so i focused it down to a point and started burning. i felt like such an idiot. i use my lasers more for enjoyment then burning and so i had never tried to use the focal for burning. guess it was just me being an idiot. oh well. but Z is right. power isnt everything

I bet I would have laughed my ass off If I was there watching you say "BURN!" and then the balloon just sits there starring at you saying "You can't pop me" lol !!

Also I never said power is everything, I said that the OP could get a much more powerful laser, same wavelength (445nm) for cheaper. Assuming 2W of 445nm could light candles

I don't really mind about power :wave:

I just think a full line of PL-E's would make a very nice collection.

I was also wondering if I should includes IR wavelength's in the collection...I don't think so, since you can't see the light.

:undecided:

Tmack

I had a 100mw 450nm from laserbtb, the beam was pretty nice at night. I know 500mw of 445 would be very nice to view the nice beam the PLE puts out.

Nice, nice...........nice

Last edited:
I had a 100mw 450nm from laserbtb, the beam was pretty nice at night. I know 500mw of 445 would be very nice to view the nice beam the PLE puts out.

Nice! Im sure the 500mW 445nm PL-E Pro will be perfect for the collection ;)

Also I never said power is everything, I said that the OP could get a much more powerful laser, same wavelength (445nm) for cheaper. Assuming 2W of 445nm could light candles

My 1.7 watt cant light candles...which saddens me! :p not really, seeing as it can burn basically everything else ever....have frickin scorch marks all around my house :D

Tmack

Light the candle first. Then after its blackened it will light them. Trust me!!

Does this seem fake to you? Aliexpress.com : Buy Free Shipping 1200LM CREE XML XM L T6 LED Bicycle bike Head Light Lamp Waterproof Flashlight from Reliable t6 mobile suppliers on Shenzhen KaiMeiTe technology co., LTD

10W of 445nm lol !! that is so fake. No way you could get 10W into a host that small with those kinds of batteries. You would need a D cell host to handle a 10W diode without draining them instantly.

Haha, that is just screaming "this is a scam" to me :crackup: