Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser burning power cleared up.

While necroposting won't make you any friends around here, I wouldn't say it's a bannable offense though.

I don't understand your reasoning for telling him not to post in an old thread, if the info applies what dose it matter how old the thread is ?
If we wern't supposed to use old threads then why are they here ?
And what do you know about banning people have you ever banned anyone ?

Alf638

Can you please stop posting in 18 month old threads, its frowend upon and you WILL be banned.

Arayan

I don't understand your reasoning for telling him not to post in an old thread, if the info applies what dose it matter how old the thread is ?
If we wern't supposed to use old threads then why are they here ?
And what do you know about banning people have you ever banned anyone ?

I'm agree! If the post is usefull and pertinent could give new arguments for an old thread.

alf638

Thanks, I agree it should not matter how old the post is if the information is still valid then I think people should still post, as Flaminpyro said "If we wern't supposed to use old threads then why are they here?." In fact some people (who will remain nameless for their own protection;) ) have given me negative reputation for posting in older threads. Anyway if people aren't meant to post in older threads why dosen't the forum just delete them. The only thing that I could find on the subject was on the thread entitled "READ BEFORE POSTING! LPF Forum Etiquette" and it said "don't post on old threads unless you have a super valid reason", in my opinion imparting usefull knowledge to others is MORE than "super valid". And after all by telling me not to post in old threads (and using this thread to do it), YOU are posting in an old thread and if you have been telling me not to post in old threads then you are being a hypocrite.