Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Btb is not reliable!

Rifter

Re: Laser BTB reliable?

Website was down all last night as far as I can tell but is back up now.

Anyways this is turning in to me running in circles Kevin is telling me to deal with Canada post but Canada post thinks they delivered in the to me so tells me all that can happen now is sender filing for non delivery....

To me laserbtb should cover because something on the way happend and wrong person got your package, send laserbtb the tracking number info if that exists?, that shows that someone else got the package.. and they should report as they are the sender, u are just the middle man in this and u cant do much really.

Last edited:

Rifter

To me laserbtb should cover because something on the way happend and wrong person got your package, send laserbtb the tracking number info if that exists?, that shows that someone else got the package.. and they should report as they are the sender, u are just the middle man in this and u cant do much really.

I know, Canada post wont even talk to me because they think they have completed there delivery(to me) and are done with the package.

Looks like I will have no choice but to start paypal dispute.

ask laserbtb to send another one perhaps? not like its your fault really. just bad luck. It even says so in their terms that they cover if the lasers gets lost or customs take them.

Last edited:

Rifter

So i started a paypal dispute because kevin was unwilling to deal with canada post and wants me to and canada post was unwilling to deal with me thinking they have fulfilled their service on this package.

So i do that and start the dispute, and kevins first response to paypal dispute is to resend shipping info to me, thats just insulting, i know what the tracking # is, i know what it says, i know i dont have the package. Resending me the tracking # i have had the whole time is just insulting.

Im thinking i need to escalate this to a claim as dealing with him is obviously getting me no where.

Rifter

man its like im going back in time here.

I have sent multiple emails back and forth now to kevin, before opening the paypal dispute.

They got me no where so I opened paypal dispute. He then re sends me tracking info(you know cause that makes sense....) then he proceeds to copy and paste his response to my first email into the paypal message for the dispute. So I guess we are going to go back and forth for the next few days saying the EXACT SAME THINGS WE ALREADY SAID OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS????

What a idiot. im not playing this game over again for a second time, Ive called post 5 times, ive tried to fill out the online form(which the sender is supposed to fill out for one and for two is broken and fails on last step everytime) So im upgrading this to a claim and letting paypal sort it out now.

Guess the lesson learned here is if you want to make sure YOU get your shit then rent a damn PO box.

Uh no ? if you have something sent to you registered then only you can sign for it and nobody else, if someone does its a fraud and you should report that to the police as stealing someones elses mail is a very serious crime, what do you think registered mail is for? to make sure that the sender gets it and needs to collect it himself and show ID... You cant just deliver packages that are registered like that thats just crazy, regular mail yes but not the other.

Legal or not anyone can sign for it no ID needed unless specified by shipper.

man its like im going back in time here.

I have sent multiple emails back and forth now to kevin, before opening the paypal dispute.

They got me no where so I opened paypal dispute. He then re sends me tracking info(you know cause that makes sense....) then he proceeds to copy and paste his response to my first email into the paypal message for the dispute. So I guess we are going to go back and forth for the next few days saying the EXACT SAME THINGS WE ALREADY SAID OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS????

What a idiot. im not playing this game over again for a second time, Ive called post 5 times, ive tried to fill out the online form(which the sender is supposed to fill out for one and for two is broken and fails on last step everytime) So im upgrading this to a claim and letting paypal sort it out now.

Guess the lesson learned here is if you want to make sure YOU get your shit then rent a damn PO box.

I had a horrible experience with them too and the product was junk when it finally arrived. They were rude and lied to me. Some people on here are pushing that company so hard you would think they work for them. They messed up my address, told me I didn't fill out my info right when I bought it on paypal and no other company ever had a problem with my info. They took over 2 weeks to ship it when I paid for expedited shipping.

DTR, survival laser, warnlaser and techhood all the way.

Hm weird its clearly canada post has done a mistake here.. but laserbtb should take responsibility for that not like its your fault.. I thought they would solve this better. They should file a report to canada post too that the package was delivered to the wrong person and either send you a new one or refund your money back, if they dont then u dont have much choice but to do a paypal claim i would do same really.

Last edited:

What if my order is seized by the customs of my country?

SKYlasers guarantees your order to arrive. In the unlikelyhood that your order is seized, we will either resend your order or provide you with a full refund.

I'm not jumping to any conclusions but certainly lately it seems laserbtb might be going downhill a bit. Bad customer service seems to be how it starts...

Rifter

I'm not jumping to any conclusions but certainly lately it seems laserbtb might be going downhill a bit. Bad customer service seems to be how it starts...

Im not to surprised, im just happy I found out before dropping some serious cash.

If I spend any serious money on lasers it will be from people here on the forums that can be trusted. DTR and Survival lasers seem to be standup guys to deal with.

This story has me worried. I just put in an order a bit more than 1 week ago to Laserbtb. I hope that this was the exception and not the new rule.

Bob Diaz

Curious have they taken some responsibility and helped you with this ? if not i will probably not buy from them next time u never know a problem and it sucks they gonna go worse then..