Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Btb is not reliable!

Rifter

Placed order just over one month ago. HKPS tracking # goes to broken webpage. Finally found correct webpage to track package, and says its delivered to guy named A DAVIDSON who is not me nor does he live at my address.

Address provided via paypal for shipment is correct and confirmed.

It was obviously not delivered to correct address.

My issue is I have onlt 4 days left to start a paypal dispute, I have been burned by paypal before where seller strung me along till after 45 days was up so then I was out money and product. That will not happen again.

I will start paypal dispute tomorrow for sure in any event no matter what laser btb says to avoid getting screwed again but just wanted to know if laserbtb is reliable or not in your experience?

Edit:

I got screwed PayPal sided with laser btb I am now out laser and cash. Do not purchase from laser btb.

Last edited:

Re: Laser BTB reliable?

DONT file a dispute through paypal. You really aren't supposed to use Paypal for laser purchases as they prohibit it. I really don't know why laser companies seem to like using PP - have they never heard of debit/credit cards?

Regardless, raise the dispute with laserbtb not paypal. If you can prove the person who signed for the package is not you (and it sounds like you can), your case is fairly solid.

Rifter

if that's true its retarded, why would a laser company take paypal then? Now that I think about it I think that was only option as I prefer to pay via CC.

EDIT TO ADD I have emailed laser BTB but no response yet. Ill give them to the last min but if by the last chance I have to file dispute with paypal if I don't have tracking # for new package being sent I will have no option but to file dispute with paypal.

Last edited:

ask first if its the correct track number? maybe they sent u the wrong one.. seems weird they would do that mistake. Can you see the date on the tracking they gave you if it matches the date when they supposed sent it to you ?

Last edited:

Rifter

ask first if its the correct track number? maybe they sent u the wrong one.. seems weird they would do that mistake.

When/if they respond to my email I will make sure the tracking # was correct, it was delivered to my City and Postal code so it likely is correct tracking #.

File your dispute immediately. It's the sellers fault not yours. Don't lose your money

Rifter

File your dispute immediately. It's the sellers fault not yours. Don't lose your money

Like I said above I will for sure file before my 45 days is up, like I said ive been misled by sellers before, it wont happen again.

Ok that is weird to me same city a package that should got to youbut someone else signed for it, i dont get that.

Rifter

It obviously went to wrong unit #, i live in apartment building with 60 units in it.

Got response from laserbtb, he told me to call canada post and see what they could do. Canada post thinks they delivered it to correct address and correct unit #, which is obviously wrong. Canada post says next step is to file support ticket for non-delivery, which only sender can do not reciever. I have told laserbtb this i hope that they follow through and file non-ddelivery with canada post.

in any event i will process my paypal dispute before my time is up regardless of what happens between canada post and laser btb if/when laser btb files for non delivery.

Still doesnt explain how something in your name someone else could sign for? My package was sent registed and needed ID when you picked it up, so someone picked up yours using a different name? how can that work. Unless there are retards that work for canada post.

Last edited:

Still doesnt explain how something in your name someone else could sign for? My package was sent registed and needed ID when you picked it up, so someone picked up yours using a different name? how can that work. Unless there are retards that work for canada post.

Wow. First of all anyone can sign for anything, if they asked for ID that was unique to you. Laserbtb kept telling my address was a PO box so you not receiving your product doesn't surprise me.

Rifter

They are retarded at Canada post that's for sure they only require the name to match if you go pick it up from a post outlet.

If they deliver it to your door they will allow ANY adult 18+ years of age to sign for it. They obviously delivered it to wrong apartment # thinking it was correct apartment # and just let whoever opened the door sign for it without verifying it was me.

Unfortunately I live in a VERY bad part of town and there is drug deals/meth labs etc operating in my apartment building so its not like I can go door to door and ask who stole my package I would end up getting shot or something. Its not the type of building where people hang out with there neighbors, I know the people that live on either side of my unit and that's it, neither one of them have my package.

Just go outside at night and look for someone playing with it. But then again most people dont know what a 18650, 18350 or 16340 is.

Rifter

Just go outside at night and look for someone playing with it. But then again most people dont know what a 18650, 18350 or 16340 is.

It was a 50mw 520nm and 5mw 650nm 2xaaa pen laser, and I have been watching for them :)

Wow. First of all anyone can sign for anything, if they asked for ID that was unique to you. Laserbtb kept telling my address was a PO box so you not receiving your product doesn't surprise me.

Uh no ? if you have something sent to you registered then only you can sign for it and nobody else, if someone does its a fraud and you should report that to the police as stealing someones elses mail is a very serious crime, what do you think registered mail is for? to make sure that the sender gets it and needs to collect it himself and show ID... You cant just deliver packages that are registered like that thats just crazy, regular mail yes but not the other.

Last edited: