Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser bits clearout

For a combination of reasons (mainly no time or money) I'm having to give up lasering as a hobby, and as a result I have a load of stuff for sale. This is the first of a few posts -- as I find and catalogue stuff I will post it up for sale in batches.

I'm a bit out of touch with the price of laser things so I'm open to advice on this, or if you see something you want and you think the price is too high just make me an offer. Email to micksterbs at bdge dot co dot uk will likely get a quicker response than a PM.

I don't really want to split the lots as it will be too much hassle, sorry.

Still to be catalogued are some more diodes, including an A140 projector's worth of blue diodes; some 40k galvos; mirrors; a Kenometer USB; 3 Groove host kits; some brass lab type mounts; polarising beam splitters; beam correction optics (cylindrical lens and prism, I think). If any of that lot takes your fancy let me know and I'll dig it out next.

These are in the UK and I've not included postage as it will vary item to item and person to person. Also any Paypal fees are not included.

If you want proof of my honesty/reliability then I will provide my eBay ID with 400+ 100% positive feedbacks.

Any pictures will be posted at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c1jyrtp2fhn74fa/4E1YdqCSvE .

So far then just these 6 lots [UPDATED 2013-09-09]:

Lot 01: SOLD Qty 9 AixiZ lens assemblies, mint/unused, £25 (Will also include: 1 without lens; 6 rear covers; 6 springs; 3 focus rings)
Lot 02: Qty 5 "PP2 SF-BW512L" sleds (12x blu ray), mint/unused, £150 (from this group buy: http://laserpointerforums.com/f55/sf-bw512l-12x-br-sled-gb-closed-55455.html)
Lot 03: Qty 2 "PCMK-M1X" sleds (12x blu ray), mint/unused, £120 (from this group buy: http://laserpointerforums.com/f55/sf-bw512l-12x-br-sled-gb-closed-55455.html)
Lot 04: Qty 9 cylindrical battery holders (3xAA), mint/unused, £15
Lot 05: SOLD Qty 3 LOC diodes ~660nm 250-300mW, mint/unused, £10
Lot 06: SOLD Qty 4 drlava Groove 2 driver, mint/unused, £30

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Wish I could take 3 and 4, definitely good deals for 9 12X sleds.

Good luck with the sales!

Big apologies to everyone interested in this stuff, I've not been able to sort it all out yet, but I'm still around, just absurdly busy with work, but should have some spare time end of the month, so if you are still interested, send me an email to micksterbs at bdge dot co dot uk and I will get back to you around then... I will also post the other stuff I have for sale... details of the galvos and things, that are sitting here gathering dust :(

Cheers and big apologies for the wait.

Blord

I will take lot 1 and 5.

And please finish the deal. No use to keep people hanging around.