Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Beam Expanders going, going...

Hi SCOPEGUY20, How R U? Sorry about the phone call interruption on 5/2. But when U gotta go, U gotta go! ;D Eagerly awaiting ur pkge. Should B here on the 3rd(I HOPE) Give me a jingle when U get a free moment if U want. Where am I gonna find a laser power meter? I'd like to pick up that latest one their talking about elsewhere on this forum, but U know what my financial sit-rep is like! Think U can help me out? PM me or Email me when U get a chance. Talk at ya later amigo, Adios Phoenix77

Milos

I'm getting me one of those !! Thanks! getting ready to shot down some aliens :))
you're da'man scopeguy20 !!!

daguin said:
[quote author=scopeguy20 link=1209677570/0#3 date=1210435266]These arrived yesterday, I'll send them out tomorrow! -Glenn

Tomorrow's Sunday ;)

Peace,
dave[/quote]

Hey - be nice ! The guy is a little low on coffee this morning :p LOL ! :) I cannot tell you the amount of times I have confused the crap outta folks by stating that their stuff is going out on a Sunday :p

Thanks guys! I get Sunday and Saturday mixed up a lot lately! They will go out on monday! I been humping on the home repairs lately and I always say, I need to hot foot it down to Hallmark and get a slower calendar! ATB! -Glenn