Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Barrels V2. GB. Second run. Kryton Groove

Re: Laser Barrels V2. GB. Second run. Kryton Groov

There was a little interest in another section of this forum about fitting your barrels w/ glass lenses.
Is that really a possibility? Would I need to make just the glass lens screw in to the top of the barrel, or would I need to drill it out and insert the entire module into the tube?
I haven't seen the meradith assembly, and obviously haven't seen the barrels you're having made. I'm just trying to get an idea of if it is possible.

I wasn't impressed w/ the viability of the blu-ray diodes, so am thinking I want to squeeze as much power out of them as possible.
(sorry if this was discussed here already. I only read about every other page. Just say 'we talked about this already' or something, and I'll go back and read all of it again)

Kenom

You can get a glass lens in these from Aixiz. You will see an improvement from that as well, though not as much as if you were using the meridith lens. I have no doubt if you were competent enough to glue them inside the barrel at the proper places you would get a LOT more than anybody has seen so far.

VW

So Kenom, any idea when you want the last of the payments in for? I'm still interested in multiple units but if I am to buy a couple or more it would probably be best for me to save, instead of doing it in multiple payments like you suggested. However, if you need payments in rather swiftly I might just stick with the one unit.

Kenom

essentially the way this was going to work was the order was placed last week on monday.  and from there you all had 2 weeks to get your order in to assure a barrel.  We are still not that high in numbers but higher than it was.  Still havn't found the time to put together the orders and list of those that have paid.  My school work takes priority and I hope that nobody takes offense at this.  I will have a short reprieve in a week, as my 3 week long class that is soo intensive is ending at the end of this coming week.  Hopefully my load will have settled down enough for me to consolidate everything in a list.

So, short story long, you were guaranteed a barrel if you got your order in up till today. After that it is no guarantee.

Kenom

Ok I've done some cursory counting and total barrels sold to date is 57  I'll post a list of the folks that have paid and how many they ordered soon.  It's completed but I need to cut the data from excel.

Kenom

Ok, here's what I've got so far.  Please take a look at it and see if it's accurate.  I might have misspelled a forum name but that's not that important right now.  There are blank spaces and those are folks that have paid prior to the forum Id box being on the site and I'm in the process of sending emails to those folks and when I hear back from them will update the post with thier names.

persons forum name Barrels
Senkat        5
Bionic-Badger 1
thegr8revealing 1
wicked1   2
Jayrob     2
Pwnstar     1
DREW8110 6
muledeer     1
z000z     2
happytomato 2
Lasercrazy 1
icecruncher 3
robjdixon     1
Danq     12
Daquin     2
pocketfluff 1
tocket     2
cmendoza 2
Laserrod     1
LarryQ     2
Rossco     1
chad     1
tone1132  1
Scopeguy 1

:'(I should be on the list one for 1 and a lavadrive upgrade right?

EDIT:
Thanks Kenom,
You are burning the midnight oil and I will be wishing that you have the energy to ace that school work. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BTW It's my understanding arse in the downunder way to spell a$$ :mad:

Kenom

well, you provide me with the google transaction # and I'll look. if it was before the forum box was there that is why you don't see your name.

I do not see my 5 on there...or did you leave all the "Pain in the A$$" people off the list on purpose ? LOL !!

SenKat_Stonetek said:
I do not see my 5 on there...or did you leave all the "Pain in the A$$" people off the list on purpose ? LOL !!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Google order numbers Barrrel#918063963080208 & Lavadrive upgrade#326649939939779

Hope I'm not on the pain in the arse list too [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Kenom

SenKat_Stonetek said:

You betcha I did. Arss. hehe.

Kenom said:
[quote author=SenKat_Stonetek link=1204788577/336#345 date=1211621254]I do not see my 5 on there...or did you leave all the "Pain in the A$$" people off the list on purpose ? LOL !!

You betcha I did. Arss. hehe.[/quote]

LOL (bastich !)

Chad

SenKat_Stonetek said:
[quote author=Kenom link=1204788577/336#347 date=1211649113][quote author=SenKat_Stonetek link=1204788577/336#345 date=1211621254]I do not see my 5 on there...or did you leave all the "Pain in the A$$" people off the list on purpose ? LOL !!

You betcha I did.  Arss.  hehe.[/quote]

LOL (bastich !)[/quote]

;D

mmm'k, I see my name there. Glad I wasn't a pain in the arss. Do you have prices for the extra heads yet?

What about in the Diode-Pumped ASS (DPASS)?