Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

ladyboys like lasrs too?

Rico2

I'm picturing that scene from the movie The Hangover part 2. It's not good.

I'm picturing that scene from the movie The Hangover part 2. It's not good.

Now you know. I have no idea how old you are or how long you've used the internet. The longer you use it, the less innocent you'll become.

Ugh i once tricked my drunk colleague to hook up with a ladyboy....next day he brag about it at work and i reveals the truth guess what happens( that moment when you remember something....he heard a man Voice!!) ....he never go out to drink with me ever again....

Reactions: GSS
Welcome aboard. You are not alone in the lbgt laseworld. Jokes aside there are others here that are rainbow friendly.
If you can take a little locker room humer and roll with the punches and send em right back you are alright with me

Rico2

Trussmonkey25 is right. We are all brought to this forum for one thing, and that is our love of lasers and the beautiful light they produce. I have several friends in the LGBT community, and they are some of the dopest people I know. Welcome to the group.

Rivem

eh, not that bad alan. just a south asian transgender woman / gay/very feminine man. don't know who would call themself that on a forum, as its an offensive, slightly racist term.

I think you might be confusing this term with another. My Thai buddy liked to joke about ladyboys, so I eventually had him explain what exactly they were. Apparently it's the translation of a whole extra gender identity in Thailand which somewhat parallels the MTF trans in the west. Pretty commonly used term over there as well.

Anyway, welcome LadyBoy. I don't know that many Westerners call themselves ladyboys or if any are on this forum, but there are lots of nice people here. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS