Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Kryton PPR (personal Pocket Rocket) single 10440 battery or 14500?

Should the Kryton PPR be single 10440 or 14500

Votes: 27 75.0%

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I didn't notice them on DX before. Im glad you pointed that out because that makes everything easier except having to build or buy a charger for this battery type.

I didn't notice them on DX before. Im glad you pointed that out because that makes everything easier except having to build or buy a charger for this battery type.
DX has cheap chargers as well, go for a nice universal charger from ultrafire or something. Anyway, WHAT IS the PPR?

DX has cheap chargers as well, go for a nice universal charger from ultrafire or something. Anyway, WHAT IS the PPR?
A sort of mini-kryton, also press-in heatsink and everythin that the big 18650 Kryton has, except the size.

Kenom

I will offer up an option to buy batteries and chargers if you so desire. I will then ship everything with the barrel so that you can go from there. Heck I might even purchase a casio projector and offer to press fit your diodes for you.

Press fit diodes but without a driver connected right?
Don't want to get on the wrong side of the FDA when the 445 hits the fan.

cmak

I know the the poll is already long over, but I still can't help but ask why this thread was started in this section? :confused:

-Chris

cmak

Because it's a poll...?
This is the Off-Topic Polls section... this poll is pertaining to lasers and DIY and therefore belongs in the "General" section or the "Experiments & Modifications" section, just to name a few. Then again, it's already over... so no big deal anyways :rolleyes:

-Chris