Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Kryton c-mount IR

Also, bear in mind that this adapter has only been designed/tested up to 2 watts due to size constraints. You cannot physically stack any more drivers into the cavity...

Kenom

Ok so I'm curious how people have overcome the c-mount being case positive and how to power it from batteries in the Kryton. I've been scratching my head with this as the flexdrive and all other drivers i'm aware of are designed to work off case neg.

The little instruction sheet that comes with the flexdrive has some drawings on it that describe how to use it with any diode regardless of case polarity.. I think there's a PDF on drlava's site somewhere.

Kenom

doesn't do you any good as you have to isolate the diode. Which isn't an option for the Kryton. I have to find a driver that is designed for a case positive host.

I ran My Kryton case positive - Adapter - C-mount diode - Negative flaplead - Negative end regulator - Negative terminal of battery.

The Regulator was a pair of DX flashlight regulators in parallel(Supplies the full 2A).

Kenom

so you used an AMC7135 driver. That works as it's a positive common driver