Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Kittens Like Lasers Right?

GSS

Welcome, Kitten,

I've got a couple of cats too, a 14 pound male, Golden Boy, and a 7 pound female, Sabrina. He loves to play "lets play I chase you and pounce on you." But when she gets too annoyed with that game and starts to show her "cattitude", he's the one doing the running away. I might put them up for an avatar someday.

I hope you become a "cat mom" someday too.

Ed
Do they chase the low powered dollar store cat lasers. Mine goes absolutly crazy for it, all I have do is say the word "click" and she will run out from a deep sleep looking all over but my neighbors cat who is the sister of my cat (also a tuxedo) couldnt care less. Awesome pic use it for your avatar.:)

Do they chase the low powered dollar store cat lasers. Mine goes absolutly crazy for it, all I have do is say the word "click" and she will run out from a deep sleep looking all over but my neighbors cat who is the sister of my cat (also a tuxedo) couldnt care less. Awesome pic use it for your avatar.:)
He gets alert and wide eyed when he hears the click of one laser or when I pick up a laser with a silent, momentary switch, but he loses interest pretty quickly when he realizes he's not going to catch the dot. She only jumps into the middle of the action when he's chasing something.

They're both rescues and an essential part of our household.

Ed

kitten

kitten, you dont have a cat! Your.... your... whole persona? is kittens dont tell me your allergic or its not alowed where you live. Mine is a tuxedo that I got from a rescue that a women was hoarding. (she was 3 months when I got her but is around a year and a half now). I will tell you its hard to work on my lasers and projects with her around, you cant turn your head for a sec

Isn't it blasphemous? Growing up, my mother was never fond of cats, so it was a solid no on that account. I live with my grandmother now, and she feels similarly. I may one day own one :3

Welcome, Kitten,

I serve a couple of cats too, a 14 pound male, Golden Boy, and a 7 pound female, Sabrina. He loves to play "lets play I chase you and pounce on you." But when she gets too annoyed with that game and starts to show her "cattitude" (and claws), he's the one doing the running away. I might put them up for an avatar someday.

I hope you become a "cat mom" someday too.

Ed

Thanks! Man, a 14lb cat? That sounds like half bobcat ;D
It's awesome to have rescue animals, and if I ever come into the situation where I can accommodate one, it's a surety that I would.

A 14lb cat? That's nothing:

We have Cougars here that weigh 140lbs or even more, now that's a big cat.

Alan

kitten

Alan

LOL that video though. pls.

The largest cat I've ever seen was probably just an average large cat :c Now I kind of want to pet a cat muffin.
Muffin-cat.jpg

I myself am a dog lover. I always get rescue dogs.
No matter what your pet is, if you love them, give them your time and attention you are the world to them.

GSS

It is a form of animal abuse, these cats cant even clean themselves proper if youve ever seen it they get very stressed.

Alan

HI PI,
That cat is bigger and blown up like an Alabama Tick OMG.. Thyroids you think?? Either that or it's chewing hose of the air pump at the gas station down the road

Rich:))

Last edited:

gregma

Welcome kitten!

I'm even newer to the forum, but still wanted to welcome you. I'm new to lasers kinda. Also LOVE kittens!