Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Kenometer Pro Logo

New Kenometer Pro Logo?

• Total voters

jayrob

New onscreen logo :)

CIMG059412.JPG

Logo on the screen too?!

Man, I want one of these...

With all the opinions it looks like we need a setting in the device to choose between logos ;). Or better yet open up the firmware and let us design our own ;). Ok... I will stop with the open firmware hints now. I am getting annoyed at myself for mentioning it so often.

Kenom

These are all very good and I'm just not going to choose..... Heheh makes my head hurt.

how about making the "K" in #1 blocked to match the rest of the letters. The capital letters and the width of each letter (the white portion) makes a bold statement.
Would it be too much if you were to use the underline for pro replicate a laser similar to the warning labels.

how about making the "K" in #1 blocked to match the rest of the letters. The capital letters and the width of each letter (the white portion) makes a bold statement.
Would it be too much if you were to use the underline for pro replicate a laser similar to the warning labels.

What do you mean by making it "blocked"? To erase the pointy edges?

I did consider using the laser "dot" from warning labels in the logo, but both Kenom and I agreed that it was overused and thus left it out of the design concept.

Requested by Kenom:

94179987.png

30005880.png

@Scotty: It doesn't look right :(

Last edited: