Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just tried to go on O-like? - Appears to be good, feel free to delete, mods!

ChayD

I registered specifically to say: "YAY!"

I was concerned after ordering some stuff to see the site suddenly change to yet-another-Hello-Kitty-MP3-player-retailer :)

I registered specifically to say: "YAY!"

I was concerned after ordering some stuff to see the site suddenly change to yet-another-Hello-Kitty-MP3-player-retailer :)

welcome to the forum and everything seems to be back to normal again i was even sent my tracking number :D

I can't log on to o-like its like my account got deleted or something i just ordered a laser too on the 19th.

I can't log on to o-like its like my account got deleted or something i just ordered a laser too on the 19th.

try to contact the live support, they will respond to your email in a day's time tops or try to contact susie

ChayD

welcome to the forum and everything seems to be back to normal again i was even sent my tracking number :D

Thanks, good to be here. Hope you get your stuff. Mine arrived today while I was at work, so came home to a package of goodies :drool:

Should i buy one around 200?

Like can i trust them?

they have been around for years and have been known for high quality lasers, if you are looking for a laser to use freely indoors and around your friends i would start off with a lower powered and lower priced laser, expensive lasers require more care, caution, and responsibility always keep that in mind