Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just tried to go on O-like? - Appears to be good, feel free to delete, mods!

So I just went to dsc-china.com and well it's taking me to dsc-china :S has O-like shutdown with notice or has DSC taken over and removed the lasers, please tell me the sites just down for maintenance so it's taking me here instead? :(

Edit: Oh god even linking o-like changes the url to dsc :S wth is going on?
Edit2: Googling O-like looks like O-like but if you click the buttons for 445nm dpss etc. it takes you to different sections on the dsc site?

EDIT: It's 01:12am in china looks like it could be a while till we get any response from anywhere in the meantime don't order from O-like.net till we know it's truly legit.

Last edited:

Re: Just tried to go on O-like?

Is it possible they forgot to renew the domain?

Well I've recently seen O-Like.net. Looks exactly the same for the most part. Not sure if they changed domains, or if its a copy-cat scam site. Someone needs to MSN Susie and ask whats going on. I dont have MSN so I cant do it.

I can if she's on but I don't know the email address and I doubt I can get it now :s

Edit ill try adding the email on the .net site
Edit2: She's not online just emailed now
Edit3: Found an old email from them sent the same message to that email address as well they were different, O-like@live.cn and order@o-like.com

Last edited:

The only E-mail address i have is order@o-like.com, I ordered a 200mw 650nm laser, Tracking says it left Singapore on the 15th.
I just tried o-like.net and that seems to work fine, But will not let me log in to my account.

Last edited:

Yeah onelap2go but we still don't know if they've changed domains or if it's a scam site from the looks of it they changed domains seeing as how it says they have issues with payment but there's really no way to be sure till a representative confirms it.

PM'ed the account and now downloading skype to see if she's on there. I wont post again from now, I'll edit the original post. I suggest someone else emails her as well and we might get a quicker response.

or order and see if the payment goes to susie's paypal account...then we know if its legit right?

I just sent susie a e-mail, will update if, and when she sends a reply.

Capture227.jpg

I know I said I wouldn't post again just thought I'd point this out though. Also one is Xu jinmiao the other is Chen lei, they should be based in china anyway as that's where the company is.

These guys all use the same ISP (state restricted to do so) and the same checkout software... It's possibly a screwup on the host side of things. Hopefully the domain didn't get snatched ..