Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

just out of curiousity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i honestly dont have 300 bucks to buy a laser pointer with.. my friend literally came up to me and asked me if i wanted to give him 100 bucks to put down on a lser to burn thourgh prizes string i said it isnt possible he said it is.. i was just wondering if it actually is what better place than here? do yu know a laser place that is nicer than here since yu guys are all dick faces!??

i honestly dont have 300 bucks to buy a laser pointer with.. my friend literally came up to me and asked me if i wanted to give him 100 bucks to put down on a lser to burn thourgh prizes string i said it isnt possible he said it is.. i was just wondering if it actually is what better place than here? do yu know a laser place that is nicer than here since yu guys are all dick faces!??
Try Photonlexicon.com

Trevor

I'd direct you to Photon Lexicon, but that would be doing them a very serious disservice.

Though I would very, very much like to sit back and watch the hilarity ensue. :eek:

EDIT: Beaten. o_O

-Trevor

Last edited:
I'd direct you to Photon Lexicon, but that would be doing them a very serious disservice.

Though I would very, very much like to sit back and watch the hilarity ensue. :eek:

EDIT: Beaten. o_O

-Trevor

Hilarity shall ensue.

Sorry Photon Lexicon...

joeyss

Oh lord what have we done....though seriously you guys should of thought a little more before just linking him to there. Suppose he finds something out and buys a green laser and does what all the other morons do.....we all know it what it is and it can happen.

Oh lord what have we done....though seriously you guys should of thought a little more before just linking him to there. Suppose he finds something out and buys a green laser and does what all the other morons do.....we all know it what it is and it can happen.

You must not know much about Photon Lexicon.

I guess you guys forget that this same troll question come up about once every 6 months.

LaZeRz

Whats the point of swearing?

are you 10 or 11?

Things wrong with what you/your friend are doing:

1. Stealing
2. Glass is reflective, there for your friend will probably go blind...
3. Buying an Artic S3.......>>http://laserpointerforums.com/f65/32-reasons-not-buy-wicked-lasers-arctic-s3-56289.html
4. Expecting not to be seen with a huge laser and all its brightness...
5. not using safety glasses
6. being extremely arrogant and stupid
7. Trying to burn through string, possibly setting it on fire and going to jail
8. TROOOOOOOLLING
9. wasting money and time
10. WOW, I can go on like this all day....

Last edited:

LaZeRz

Ok, let me fix that Mark...

Whats the point of swearing?

are you 10 or 11?

Things wrong with what you/your friend are doing:

1. Stealing
2. Glass is reflective, there for your friend will probably go blind...
3. Buying an Artic S3.......>>http://laserpointerforums.com/f65/32-reasons-not-buy-wicked-lasers-arctic-s3-56289.html
4. Expecting not to be seen with a huge laser and all its brightness...
5. not using safety glasses
6. being extremely arrogant and stupid
7. Trying to burn through string, possibly setting it on fire and going to jail
8. TROOOOOOOOOOLLING.
9. wasting money and time
10. WOW, I can go on like this all day....

happy now? :p

Last edited:

Things

There is a 98% chance the arctic will be taken by customs, they have a very keen eye for them now.

Also, the arctic is not manually focus-able, so you're more likely to set the whole thing on fire before cutting it, + the machines usually always have a motor operated hatch. Even if you did manage to cut the string, it's still stuck in the machine.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.