Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just ordered a DL Hulk 250mw

Erek

Hey guys,

new to the forum, but I have been reading alot about lasers. I got my little brother a 5mw for xmas and was impressed with the beam... So I ordered a 250mw from DL and am hoping for epic results.

Erek

i didnt buy goggles, i was assuming it came with them. What will polarized sunglasses do for me?

Razako

You'll be impressed to say the least. Shine it around at outside night and you'll be blown away. Just be careful where you point it and make sure you get some goggles if you wanna burn stuff with it.

i didnt buy goggles, i was assuming it came with them. What will polarized sunglasses do for me?
They won't give you proper protection.

I suggest you to not use the lasers in close area, until you have proper eye wear.

This power level is dangerous, unless pointing up in the air.

My eyes feel like there is sand in them after about 15 minutes of playing around with my greenie indoors (and that is with good wrap-around goggles)
Have fun but also have respect for the lasers.

Last edited:
Have fun man!!! Get a set or two of 532nm laser glasses on ebay, one for you and one for your lil bro, cause im sure he will be all over that laser! And when it gets to you remember to post some vids and pics of it here along with a review!!!
thanks,
-Dustin

Arayan

DL has good goggles (for average power lasers) quite cheap. You could take the chance to buy them with a single package :)

Erek

I'm not sure i would buy from them, its already been 2 weeks since i ordered and I haven't recieved anything yet. I just got a tracking number about 4 days ago and its said this the past 4 days:

Service(s): Registered Mail™

Plan on about a month to arrive from any China based Co.
Most do not get in a hurry to ship. Once tracking says it has arrived in the USA ,it will sit in the NY post office (customs) for days, also.:yabbmad: