Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just ordered a 1W 501B from sci-fi!

I'm so excited! Going to order the rest of my stuff (batteries, safety glasses, and a charger) later this week when I have a bit more money.

I bought the fully assembled version, as $10 extra for a 6 month warranty was too good to pass up, no matter how appealing I found the idea of soldering it together myself.

I'm going to use this thread to document the shipping process. Though I've heard Joker's orders can take a while to get from Israel to the US, I'm more than okay with waiting for the quality and price he offers.

Your order should be ready within this Thursday buddy :) No need to double post. Just next time you can edit your first post :beer:

Elly have you done a review? I don't think I have seen it.
How do you like the laser?

It hasn't come in yet! Joker says he sent it about a week ago, but I'm still waiting for a tracking number and an LPM reading. I've bugged him once or twice this week to see if I can get either, and he's told me he'll email it 'tomorrow'.

If he hasn't sent either my tracking number or reading in two weeks, I'll prolly open a Paypal dispute..

Razako

It hasn't come in yet! Joker says he sent it about a week ago, but I'm still waiting for a tracking number and an LPM reading. I've bugged him once or twice this week to see if I can get either, and he's told me he'll email it 'tomorrow'.

If he hasn't sent either my tracking number or reading in two weeks, I'll prolly open a Paypal dispute..
I'm currently waiting on my order which I placed around the time you placed yours. Placed on the 25th and so far hasn't shipped to my knowledge. Are they really backed up or something:confused:

I'm currently waiting on my order which I placed around the time you placed yours. Placed on the 25th and so far hasn't shipped to my knowledge. Are they really backed up or something:confused:

My guess is that he's super busy. He didn't say as much, but the three or so emails in which he told me he'd send my info 'tomorrow' makes me think he's juggling a ton of orders.

Which laser did you get?

GSS

Elly stick with it as this is what your whole thread is about:) Yes its frustrating but it will come eventually. Then give us a thoughtful opnion and review :beer: on this process from the day you placed the order

My guess is that he's super busy. He didn't say as much, but the three or so emails in which he told me he'd send my info 'tomorrow' makes me think he's juggling a ton of orders.

Which laser did you get?

It was indeed sent a week ago. Made it like you wanted with the lock on the back as requested :beer:

I just emailed you :) Check your email. I do have a lot of orders to fill.

You will have the pack in this upcoming week.

:beer:

Last edited:

GSS

It was indeed sent a week ago. Made it like you wanted with the lock on the back as requested :beer:

I just emailed you :) Check your email. I do have a lot of orders to fill.

You will have the pack in this upcoming week.

:beer:
If you don't mind me asking Joker or Elly did you put a key switch in place of the tail cap clicky?
This is a standard 501b host right?

Last edited:
It's less than a week to April, when is the first day of spring?

Elly you may be able to say you ordered in the winter and received delivery in the spring. :horse: