Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just ordered a 1W 501B from sci-fi!

Sweet! The stuff I get from China takes 4-8 days once it enters the US (usually NewYork or Chicago )

I'm hoping it comes soon! It should be here in 8-18 days. If it's here by 18 days, well, I'll kinda be gone and I'll need to ask someone to either hold it for me till next semester or mail it to my home.

But I live on the west coast, so it's not like it'll need to arrive to the US and go across the country.

I'm hoping it comes soon! It should be here in 8-18 days. If it's here by 18 days, well, I'll kinda be gone and I'll need to ask someone to either hold it for me till next semester or mail it to my home.

But I live on the west coast, so it's not like it'll need to arrive to the US and go across the country.

I think you'll make it. You've waited long enough, good luck to ya!

Well I didnt got my laser requested on his page last year 30 December, Let me tell you the story guys:
I request a 501B build of 2.4-3W from The Joker501 on 30 December 2015 of about 175$. I wasn't aware of the shipping time was so long. After a month of not receiving I start to send emails to Eitan to request tracking code or any feedback to calm myself and believe its not a scam. So since February I interchange emails with him and I have them all in my hotmail inbox. He always has the excuse that he is very busy and from what I understood the laser was not build yet in February. In March he finally said the laser is sent and he is waiting for a tracking code. I thought YES, finally I will get my laser. After 2 weeks he said the package is lost and a new package is sent. i got 2 tracking codes that does not exist in Israel Post webpage nor Spain Post webpage. After changing emails during the whole this time I am still waiting for a real tracking code since March. I ask you guys: What is the use of buying a laser (or anything) if, after paying, you receive it 6 months later? One year later? Whats the joy and happiness of the laser?? If its 10$ or 20$, well its a lost what can I do, but its 174$ so I want my money back! I see now the page does not exist and I read here that people who request laser in the last 4 months they already have it. I am very worried so I finally think I have been scammed.

Thank you for reading this and sorry for my bad english.

Well I didnt got my laser requested on his page last year 30 December, Let me tell you the story guys:
I request a 501B build of 2.4-3W from The Joker501 on 30 December 2015 of about 175$. I wasn't aware of the shipping time was so long. After a month of not receiving I start to send emails to Eitan to request tracking code or any feedback to calm myself and believe its not a scam. So since February I interchange emails with him and I have them all in my hotmail inbox. He always has the excuse that he is very busy and from what I understood the laser was not build yet in February. In March he finally said the laser is sent and he is waiting for a tracking code. I thought YES, finally I will get my laser. After 2 weeks he said the package is lost and a new package is sent. i got 2 tracking codes that does not exist in Israel Post webpage nor Spain Post webpage. After changing emails during the whole this time I am still waiting for a real tracking code since March. I ask you guys: What is the use of buying a laser (or anything) if, after paying, you receive it 6 months later? One year later? Whats the joy and happiness of the laser?? If its 10$ or 20$, well its a lost what can I do, but its 174$ so I want my money back! I see now the page does not exist and I read here that people who request laser in the last 4 months they already have it. I am very worried so I finally think I have been scammed.

Yikes! I personally do not understand how are you guys have the patience to wait over 2 months for your lasers. I understand some companies get busy which isn't a problem and there may be a 1-3 week delay before getting your order, but 2 months is unexcusable! I think unfortunately you've passed PayPal's refund policy time limit but try sending them an email, they may help you out if you explain your situation!

-Alex

Last edited:
Yeah, you are right! I tought this was a reliable webpage and all members are OK, I see I was wrong. Yes I did a Non-receipt Claim this week. Its my fault for trust Eitan and this page.

Yeah, you are right! I tought this was a reliable webpage and all members are OK, I see I was wrong. Yes I did a Non-receipt Claim this week. Its my fault for trust Eitan and this page.

Good! Hopefully PayPal comes through and sorts it out for you :beer:

-Alex

Sorry man. PayPal has been great about refunding peoples' money so far, I'm sure you'll get it back just like myself, Elly, and the countless other members who made a bad purchase.

Damn, that sucks. I'm sorry to hear you had to go through with that. Hope Paypal will make an exception in your case. After all, there have been so many returns all with the same message.

I did order a sf502b last month. The internet site said that it will be prepared in 10days and shipping timr is 9days. It was 20days after placing order and eitan was saying tomorrow in every email he sends. I didnt receive any tracking number and his internet site was down for days so i did open a dispute. Im a patient guy but it was not like i will get my laser. I will get my money tomorrow. . And i heard you got refunded and ordered from sanwu. It should be exciting for you :D im also looking for sanwu what did u order? And i hope u get your laser soon

I did order a sf502b last month. The internet site said that it will be prepared in 10days and shipping timr is 9days. It was 20days after placing order and eitan was saying tomorrow in every email he sends. I didnt receive any tracking number and his internet site was down for days so i did open a dispute. Im a patient guy but it was not like i will get my laser. I will get my money tomorrow. . And i heard you got refunded and ordered from sanwu. It should be exciting for you :D im also looking for sanwu what did u order? And i hope u get your laser soon

Thanks! I'm looking forward to getting my laser! I bought a 1W 445nm Challenger. My batteries came in last week and my safety glasses came in about a month and a half ago, so all I'm waiting for is the laser itself!

Im looking for the challenger 1.6w. Also has laserbtb 1600mw. Both same price with shipping. Laserbtb has some more features on it but i dont know. I contacted laserbtb several times and he/she does not have much english which scares me :scared:

Im looking for the challenger 1.6w. Also has laserbtb 1600mw. Both same price with shipping. Laserbtb has some more features on it but i dont know. I contacted laserbtb several times and he/she does not have much english which scares me :scared:

Just because a seller's English isn't very good doesn't make them bad, it just makes communication harder. Of course there is an element where asking for something in particular can become frustrating but simply explaining it to them carefully should get your point across. :)

-Alex