Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

JLSE - Laser not arriving. Uncontactable for past month.

Okay here is the latest update guys:

I contacted JLSE umpteen times and he finally gave a reply like after 4 months. I am really glad that he replied to my email finally. We are still working on resolving the matter somehow but as of now, his email also states that he won't be able to give frequent replies and for me to expect delayed responses. So looks like this case will drag in for a while morer before it resolves. But we have not come to any terms yet.

Darren

And to ped: I'm glad that you have come to this decision. It isn't healthy to have people delay orders by months and sometimes even years. Even though he will come through sooner or later, I think that if we can avoid such things, we should :)

I just wanted to update you all on my JLSE situation.

My prototype came in today and works wonderfully.

I will be doing a review when I get some pics and vid's.

ARG

Glad you got your laser Xenophobe. :)

Any updates from you Presarian?

Hey guys,

Here is an update from Wannaburn.

As you guys said, it is true that he will take super long to respond but true enough, he manage to come through and we both have worked out something together.

In the previous case, the package got lost and everything and there was no tracking so no one knew where the package was but canada post did say it did not go through their sortings system as there was a serial number provided so that we can do a back-check.

But now, wannaburn has sent me a new laser at near double the output of the original laser and we have it out in the post office already as well as with tracking this time. Wananburn may take a little long to respond but he will definitely respond.

So I applaud him for that. Glad that things come to an end now and all I want to do is to put this behind me.

Thanks Joe. Appreciate it.