Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Jetlasers

MGGFxMike

Hi I'm torn between jetlasers and sanwu, I have messaged both but only sanwu has replied, just wanted to see who could offer me the better deal really I'm from UK and shipping has got more expensive since the Covid-19.

Does anyone here know if jetlasers have any promotional offers at this time I'm iching to buy one real soon.

I like jetlasers design where's as sanwu seems abit less appealing but seem to be the only communicating back and may have to settle with them, I'm after the 3W one.

Sanwu is better at communication, but jetlasers will ship faster and has a much longer reputation.

He's referring to hakzaw1. He does the Jet lasers here on the LPF. His name is Len.

MGGFxMike

I'vee messaged him hopefully he replies soon as it's needed before 20th may.

That's just two weeks from tomorrow. He lives in Texas, so that is your best shot.

Encap

The group buy does not address any issues of getting lasers to anyone outside the USA---so since you are in UK probably better to buy directly from JetLasers-time and money wise.
Just ask Gray at JetLasers if he will give you the GB discounted price if it is not the current price on the JL web site.

Last edited:

MGGFxMike

Thanks who is gray by any chance? And what is the discount for the PL-E Mini 700MW green?

Cheers Mike

Gray is the name of the guy at Jet Lasers who is in charge there. You'll have to ask him directly for any discount.

Encap

Gray is the name of the guy at Jet Lasers who is in charge there. You'll have to ask him directly for any discount.

Exactly.

Gray supervises/handles all sales and customer service---email him as mentioned in your other thread of same title at jetlasers@gmail.com
and/or call if urgent 086-156-8948-5075

MGGFxMike

I have brought the laser directly from Jetlasers however I've been in contact with them every 24/48 hours I I placed my orde on 5th May paid for my order on the 7th still waiting for them to dispatch the item.

After having conversation with a member of jet lasers stating it will be dispatched this week if that is correct it should be dispatched no later than today as it's Friday where they are and it's Thursday where I am there's allot of uncertainty bubbling atm, I shall give it for one more day as they said this week it'll be dispatched before making a review of the service they provide.

The Batteries so far has only arrived.

Sorry -- These are not 'normal' times. and who knows what will be the same..

On-Line I found an 800 # for express international (for DHL &MYB FedEx)-- and a live person every time.
I call them as soon as I have track #-- and they send me updates as it gets scanned on its VERY long trip.

had it on my desktop-- dates and times of each scan--
Felt better once box was clear USCustoms and only two scans left. and the second one happens in my driverway.

need any other advise?
like never put track #s in forum
all JLs take neg to the diode=pos. to the rear.
I was asked if it would be OKAY to use AC/DC wart (~8.5vdc)
AND would it (JL) then become a lab laser? ah not so much.
BUT iirc doing that w/ batts in place is OK and they will get charged to.
For PL-E I like max 3 min duty ---- 1 min rest-- or be safe and less duty.
less for mini..
JL tried very hard to make copper work for the heat bsinks-

Cu cooled quicker but long time rest is needed.

TEC used too much of the power- not effecient..

ps if tracking sez it is 'out for delivery' STAY HOME

hope the laser pleases you--len