Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Jetlasers PL-E Pro .. My first "quality" laser

Gabe

what will a 10x beam expander do for a 532nm laser since the beam is so thin already ?
Reduce the divergence mainly.

hakzaw1

what will a 10x beam expander do for a 532nm laser since the beam is so thin already ?
It wont close to the apeture--- its >an inch(IIRC) and of course gets larger.. divergance is figured by taking two measurments (a time when eyeware is a MUST) first is at apeture -second some distance away take these threded numbers and with the divergance calculator you get the mrad-

iirc
will post some pics soon,

JL sent me two 462nm 1400mW Pro Pl-Es to sell for a GB- price is the same BUT you get a better deal on shipping (to CONUS) and many 'extras'.

One is silver the other black-you get a second tailcap w/key lock out-for $90 extra you get a matching JL 10X BE.

and more stuff--PM me for details--hak

Last edited:
It wont close to the apeture--- it becomes huge very quick but a 'sweet' spot will be much farther away- thus extends the smallest dot-quite a bit.

iirc
will post some pics soon,

JL sent me two 462nm 1400mW Pro Pl-Es to sell for a GB- price is the same BUT you get a better deal on shipping (to CONUS) and many 'extras'.

One is silver the other black-you get a second tailcap w/key lock out-for $90 extra you get a matching JL 10X BE.

and more stuff--PM me for details--hak
So is it first come first serve for the GB 462? or can you get more if the black one sells before I have the funds?

hakzaw1

So is it first come first serve for the GB 462? or can you get more if the black one sells before I have the funds?
I wanted to give former buyers first option-Kip has a Ple-Pro 532 so he qualified and received the 462/1400 today- I have the same in silver w/ option of matching BE -and a Eq 635 150mW that looks like 300mW or more-its a rare focusable Eq- both up for grabs as well as a black 10X BE with adaptor for new ProPLEs.

got 2 or 3 wanting to join the GB- so it could be 'payment time ' soon...once I bank transfer the funds they go to Express delivery to me in TX-I reship as fast as I can- I do not send any that do not pass my inspection. Sorry that free shipping is about all I can offer for this GB- JL already has good numbers for the quality and customer support-- they actually make the majority of thier profits on handhelds sold in China (collectors there ALWAYS wan the most power) and other types of lasers for miitary and police-- they sell also lab lasers as well-high quality--

more info at my GB thread in JOG.

I bought the black PL-E Pro 462 from Hak last night about 9pm Olympus Mons , yes I believe he can get more :)

hakzaw1

WELL.. Kips 1400mW 462 has surely arrived.. I have another here in silver w/ or w/o a matching BE OM gets first option PM coming==

sorry for my absence having PC and ISP problems at home and McDs at 20 miles away is the nearest free wifi