Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Jetlasers PL-C 600mW Green Laser 532nm - 1.2W Peak!

532nm 1.1W from CNI is almost $2K but has a good beam profile and a guaranteed 1.1W

Cheers

Wow, I didn't know CNI was selling a 1.1W handheld greenie.

What is the duty cycle supposed to be?

Sorry to bring up an old post but i think more people need to see this on the forum, with all the fuss about 1W greens this should be more known than that crappy krypton joke.

Jetlasers ftw!

Good thread to revive--cheap crappy high powered Green handhelds are out there but.... they lie about the output and dont work well or long. Thier customer support is more or less non-exisistant and hidden costs like paying shipping one or BOTH ways should you need repair make JETL the best buy IMO. You get even better product and service as good or better from a very few others but at a much higher price tag.

wow! nice!
is that maybe the worlds most powerful handheld green laser?

Nope.... there some handheld 532s that are not for sale to the public- military only- I was very lucky to get a personal look at one that had 4 modules in it each over 400mWs- it had very active cooling- w/ both TEC and fan.--price tag was IIRC over $5K. Use as a dazzler with a fat beam ability or from just one up to all four on to light up enemy position for a sniper at another location. It had three Li-polys about the size of 26660s.

side note- a laser was used to confirm the location of Bin Laden by picking up conversations off the glass windows where he was hiding. And the weapons used by the team all were laser sighted too.

I think it's better that he drools away with a video rather then owning a 600mW beast himself according to sugh a dumb question :p

I think it's better that he drools away with a video rather then owning a 600mW beast himself according to sugh a dumb question :p

yep.. he is no regina either..

overspec varies.. luck of the draw.

Aryntha got a 250mW that peaked at 440 when new. lucky draw- most were ~325.
:D:whistle:

WTH MJuice:shhh:- didnt you contact Gray already and find that answer??

same JETLASERS. So order it already. Use my name to get GB#7 prices.

they no longer sell 532nm 600mw only 500mw. THat is why i was asking where i can get a 600mw from.

Joe Mo

BLISTERINGLY overspec! 100% to be exact. :lasergun: I love it! I also love the aquarium, do you use any of your lasers to remove algae/coral?

P.s. This may be the only time I ever see fit to use that smiley face laser gun guy, so enjoy!

Last edited: