Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

JETLASERS Does it again !!!

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
That's great news, Hak! I was hoping for at least 10%, but at almost 30% o.s., beautiful! These good reviews and consistant high output numbers just make me glad I went with the JETLASERS G.B. for my first higher power laser. :wave:

Last edited:

Here is a pic of the graph I did on Bowties' Ti-B 532/100.. the average is 125mW but would be higher if I had set my LPM to begin graphing at 120mW..instead of 90mW. NICE flatline is what we all want to see-- very stable.

Thanks jeff for the kind words---Hak

Attachments

• jeff Z JETLASER PL -E 532-500 and TiB 532-100 035.jpg
    jeff Z JETLASER PL -E 532-500 and TiB 532-100 035.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 228
  • jeff Z JETLASER PL -E 532-500 and TiB 532-100 033.jpg
    jeff Z JETLASER PL -E 532-500 and TiB 532-100 033.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 148
PL-E OUT-PUT POWER UP-DATE ---------- (with FULLY charged battery).
937mW's. PEAK !!!! Peak held for over 5min. solid while maintaining a STABLE TEM 00 Mode, then a SLOOOOW slide down to ~ 875mW's, where it stayed for 10min. PLUS !!
I terminated the test at this point, due to another pressing matter, but not before checking the OPERATING TEMP. of the diode/driver assy. with a FLUKE LASER THERMOMETER (Thanks YOBRESAL), which was STILL with-in the stated OPERATING RANGE from my REVIEW, 15 - 30 Degrees C. or (59 - 86 Degrees F.). So for this quick test of out-put power with a FULLY CHARGED battery, I got a PEAK of 937mW's. @ an operating Temp. of only 62 Degrees F. at the end of the total 15 min. test duration.
VERY IMPRESSIVE for a "600mW" Laser. JETLASERS ROCKS, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT !!!!!
rob
PS, My THANKS to GRAY LI of JETLASERS for providing this test sample laser.

Very impressive power output over 15 minutes!

Can you measure the divergence and do another LPM test at 70-75 °F?

Is this sample laser up for sale or do you need to send it back?

IF you had REALLY read my review, then you would have read this,
I found the beams divergence to be less than 2.0mrad. & is also adjustable.

Beam Diameter at Aperture is supposed to be less than 2.0mm. but I found

that this particular laser hit that number right on the head. Since the

laser IS adjustable (they measured 10cm. at 10cm.) perhaps I was a bit

off with my measurement. Either way, this is a VERY RESPECTABLE Beam

Diameter at ~ 10cm.

With this in mind, another test @ 70 - 75 Degrees F. would be pointless as it may not even be read, & I can't see there being very much difference in the results anyway. Besides, with such effective cooling on the PL-E, it will take a lot longer than 15 min. to get the operating temp. up to the 70 - 75 Degrees F. you asked for the test to be performed at. Lastly, sorry but the laser is mine & shall stay as such unless I am in EXTREMELY DIRE NEED OF $$$, (can you really blame me ?)
Sorry, -------- rob

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Here is a pic of the graph I did on Bowties' Ti-B 532/100.. the average is 125mW but would be higher if I had set my LPM to begin graphing at 120mW..instead of 90mW. NICE flatline is what we all want to see-- very stable.

Thanks jeff for the kind words---Hak

Thanks Hak, for posting the pic.s of the LPM test of my Ti-B 100mW. Looks like it was still climbing past 135, not bad! The Ti-B is every bit as nice as everyone says, that titanium is definitely "one of a kind". Glad I decided to get one before they are gone for good!

BTW - That PL-E 600 is a Monster worth keeping, Jetlasers did everything right when they built that one.

Jeff