Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Jetlaser Ple Pro 465nm

@Alan: he he yes it does look like that!
@Hak: Thanks for that offer.. I'm waiting on a silver 405nm Ple for now.. It would be nice to have a black beam expander for my 465nm.. I gotta cool my jets though.. This hobby is so addictive

Yes indeed I do have the 10X beam expander.. At night with it screwed on it looks like you can make a little point at distance on things so far away that I really can't see it without binoculars.. I'm pretty sure that I could easily light up clouds with this thing but alas, I'm a chicken! Too much air traffic though here

Lmao! Yeah I only fire mine to the clouds if I don't see any blinking lights. And yes you're right that thing will have absolutely no problem hitting clouds :) Cirrocumulus clouds maybe a little harder lol

tell me.. I go to 'meeting' 4 nites a week

'Hello, my name is hak'
'hello hak'
"I have not spent money on lasers for 21 days'
"many clap''

the silver 462 Pro Ple & matching 10X BE is SOLD-

on a thread or post I MAY have accidently used 465 when I meant 462.. I can get both 465s 1400&3500 and one (3.5)is being ordered so I get a day to play er.. ah.. I mean 'test' under clinical lab conditions!!!

OUR GB thread is in the GB forum-lots wanting- may close at any time.
Extra BEs will be sent-first come first served on those..$90 plus ship on those.
BUT >$25 less shipping than from China.

JL greatly appreciates the reviews. good or not so good.

Good newz from Gray--promoted to VP of sales. Moved closer and bigger place too.
bad part he will not get to deal directly with us as much as in the past.

WE want MORE PICS!!!!

hak

Last edited:
Good for Gray.. Always great on the communication and customer service. Our family has a acquired some property way up high in the mountains. I'll soon take my Jetlasers . 405nm 465nm and 520nm along with beam expander for some really good shots out there. See how the divergence plays out as a beam shoots miles across a canyon from atop one mountain to put a spot onto the other mountain miles away in the evening and various times. Plenty of fog too... maybe some good early morning shots

Unless I am contacted and paid the Black Pro Ple 3.5 W 465 w/ or w/o 10X BE is back up FS PM me plz.

yeah he is a real workaholic-- replying at all hours regardless of china holiday etc-
he has REALLY stepped up and gave a hand to many members caught in a bad way.
I have all the respect in the world for Gray.

AND I can get pretty UGLY when someone tries to take advantage.

sadly, there will always be some who feel that kindness equals weakness and the strong MUST overpower the weak.
Jailhouse mentality.
get over or be gotten over..kill or be killed.
eat or be eaten.

hk

Last edited: