Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Jet Lasers

I've been looking into Jet lasers and was a bit confused about the website(s?)
Are wwwDOTJetLasersDOTnet WORLD'S FIRST and ONLY Titanium laser pointers, 445nm laser pointers, green laser pointers, green laser dazzlers, waterproof laser pointers, focusable laser pointers - Jetlasers and wwwDOTJetLasersDOTorg Green Laser Pointer,Jetlaser Brand,Trustable & High Quality - Jetlasers.org the same company? I see that the logos are the same, but the websites navigate very differently. I would just want to make sure before going further on either website that one or the other is possibly a fake? Maybe I'm just being paranoid. So anyone who has dealt with Jet Lasers before, which website did you use? Or which would you reccomend/would it matter?

If you entering here at the LPF scroll a bit down and there you go !

do a search of JETLASERS

lots of reviews
Two completed GBs
they are a sponsor of LPF and have ads here too.

Gray is a memeber here

none of this info is hidden.

I have five lasers from JETLASERS and am very happy with all.

quality lasers and related equipment and super customer support.

The Tis and PL-Cs are incedible and all overspec.

hope this has been helpful.

hak

jakeGT

@ hak, i think he was referring to which website is jetlasers real site, i think its.net but don't quote me on that.

Last edited:

mokman

JetLasers.net is their company site,where gray works at. however they don't list any prices on that site. you have to email them.I'm not sure about the .org site. that could be them too or a retailer for them. hope that helps

Thanks for the replies guys. I'll be dealing with the .net website then. Thanks again.

This link will get you some of the prices-- there are a few new ones not listed and this site has a few mistakes so maybe PMing Gray after you look here is still a good idea--

Green Laser Pointer,Jetlaser Brand,Trustable & High Quality - Jetlasers.org

ATM it looks like I will be hosting another GB soon for USA and Canadian members.

GB prices and a savings on the shipping as usual-free extra goodies and 1 yr warranty.

check the GB section. I will make a new thread there in a few weeks or sooner.

hak

madog

this link will get you some of the prices-- there are a few new ones not listed and this site has a few mistakes so maybe pming gray after you look here is still a good idea--

green laser pointer,jetlaser brand,trustable & high quality - jetlasers.org

atm it looks like i will be hosting another gb soon for usa and canadian members.

Gb prices and a savings on the shipping as usual-free extra goodies and 1 yr warranty.

Check the gb section. I will make a new thread there in a few weeks or sooner.

Hak
sooner sooner sooner!