Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Jayrob on MSN!

daguin

This video isn't on Jay's channel

Somebody else is making money off of it.

It's got 67K hits already

The MSN lead in will only increase this

Peace,
dave

Jayrob is the man! He has been an inspiration for me since I found lpf. He is a true innovator and a wizard on the lathe.

It's so funny how most people on the MSN video comments don't believe it's real.

A comment: "This guy is waving this thing all over his shop, if it were real there would be burn marks everywhere. Also the balloon doesn't pop immediately. It is either a low powered laser or fake."

*facepalm*.

DrSid

I missed that one ! Nice build .. and teh sound ! I guess it's from the original host, still it's nice touch. Also notice how professionally he has the room filled with smoke.

It's so funny how most people on the MSN video comments don't believe it's real.

A comment: "This guy is waving this thing all over his shop, if it were real there would be burn marks everywhere. Also the balloon doesn't pop immediately. It is either a low powered laser or fake."

*facepalm*.

At the time I saw the article there were already 20 pages of comments. I read a few pages and it appeared about half thought it was faked and many posters knew it was real. I wasn't about to point the general public here or mention Jayrob. If they are smart enough, they'll find LPF on their own.

D

Deleted member 16589

im tempted to make a sarcastic comment about the wicked lasers reference. :p

D

Deleted member 16589

This video isn't on Jay's channel

Somebody else is making money off of it.

It's got 67K hits already

The MSN lead in will only increase this

Peace,
dave

wait some else is profiting from it
Shouldn't we report it.

diachi

Do you sell this working phaser with the diode? If not how do you install the diode?

This thread is over 6 years old and the person you're replying to hasn't even logged in for over 3 years. Please check dates before posting. Necroposting goes against forum etiquette.