Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Jasperlasers.com

Does anybody know anything at all , about> jasperlasers.com ??.---Has anyone bought a laser from  or done any business with them?---How are their products and pricing ?

Wow, looks a lot like the lasers I build, except the price is definitely a steal - I've seen averts for their company in the back of Popular Science, but otherwise I don't have any experience with them :-/

202bigmike said:
Does anybody know anything at all , about> jasperlasers.com ??.---Has anyone bought a laser from  or done any business with them?---How are their products and pricing ?
Why don't you reply to all the kind folks that answered your Buy/Sell/Trade post?
http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1234301091
Follow through would be nice...

As far as Jaspers go...they have always sold solid pointers. The laser kit looks interesting, especially at 9 dollars. But they want $350 dollars :eek: for a 100mW module that will fit into the host. Funny how they are doing this to skirt the US FDA laws regarding the sale of pointers over 5mW's.

Hello Bag, For your info , I've already responded to some of them ! Thanks for your concern.

They sell the Surefire A2 Aviator for 150$, although I wouldn't expect you people to care about that. ;D

PRICE: $350 @ 100 mW module.

:|. Really? O-Like modules are/were much less.