Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

It just won't burn!!!!!! SenKat GB in a torch

Yeah - My room is on fire - literally - and next doors cat is *NOT* happy

*Just kidding*
But on a serious note: I REALLY feel that I need some goggles - I just don't want my eyes to burn out like the matches.

Are the sport ones from Nova Lasers the best?

Does anyone know any good suppliers in the UK?

I will post pics tomorrow - you'll have to put up with my crappy phone pics as I don't currently have a digi cam.

I crammed everything into a Maglite solitare equivalent. 2x AAA battery powered. There was actually NO space what so ever - I milled a slot into the plastic clip where the +ve battery contact was and hid a resistor in there, and hollowed out a pocket for the capacitor below the reflector.

The lens sticks out a little, but nothing too bad. I recon that the total build length (from battery contacts to lens) is 20mm, the rest is 90mm of battery!

I'm planning what to do next with it!....

Dan :)

LarryQ

I take it 2.2 Ohms worked..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LOL

Nova doesn't sell glasses for reds.....

As much as I hate myself for saying this...
Wicked Lasers Lasershades......

Ewwww...now I've got a bad taste in my mouth.....

Their Lasershades are Pretty good...but better lasers can be found...and I'm being kind...

Larry

OK, but I thought WL were bad? Aren't NOVA supposed to be better?
Anyway, I'll probably get those, or the elite, as they look better. Are they good to get?

Anyone have a code for money off or points for you to build up? I don't know if they run that system like NOVA do, but I'll be ordering in the next week, and if I can't help anyone out by giving them wicked bucks or something, it's the least I can do!

Gazoo

It doesn't matter how they look...performance matters. If you get the elites you will not be able to see the dot! The lasershades I posted the link to are what you want.. ;) Wicked does sell a few good things but I would not buy one of their lasers. :mad: