Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Issue resolved. Max from lazerer.com has gone above and beyond to help me.

So I placed an order with lazerer and it has been 7 business days since I placed the order and my status still says processing. Now I am usually the first person to tell people that when ordering from china they just need to be patient but this situation is weird to me because last time I placed an order with lazerer it shipped in 2-3 business days plus most people here seem to get quick shipping times as well. I was wondering if anyone knew wether or not Lazerer will allow you to make a purchase even if the item you select isn't in stock?

Last edited:

Re: Long processing time for lazerer order

Max was on another thread earlier and said with all of the christmas orders he is really swamped.

carusotoon3.jpg

Last edited:

If you think one week is bad, try ordering from o-like... took them three and a half weeks to get my last order shipped out.

And to answer your question... no if he knows the product is not in stock, he will not sell it, and set stock to zero on the website.

I wanted to order a second rifle 445nm laser from him back in september... he was out of stock. So I PMed him asking to order, and to just send him money so he can ship it out as soon as they come back in.

He refused. Any other chinese company would have taken my money... I have absolutely no doubt about that.

Ordering from any website is likely to be delayed, simply because of the time of year.

If you think one week is bad, try ordering from o-like... took them three and a half weeks to get my last order shipped out.

And to answer your question... no if he knows the product is not in stock, he will not sell it, and set stock to zero on the website.

I wanted to order a second rifle 445nm laser from him back in september... he was out of stock. So I PMed him asking to order, and to just send him money so he can ship it out as soon as they come back in.

He refused. Any other chinese company would have taken my money... I have absolutely no doubt about that.

Yea I saw several of your posts about the issues you're having with o-like. You're right about other chinese companies. Other companies would have taken your money in a heart beat.

Thanks for the info everyone.

I bought something that was out of stock, and after 3 days of processing he said it was out of stock and that instead of waiting for it to restock he would just send me the more powerful version and he sent it a couple days later.

Last edited:

Ordering from any website is likely to be delayed, simply because of the time of year.

No necessarily. I ordered some 450nm pens from laserlands this past weekend (their website, not ebay auctions) Took them 3 days to get the order shipped.. Though what amazed me is I paid for the expedited shipping, and that's actually what they used.. Shipping time from china to my door was around 30 hours. heh. Heck the package almost even beat their 'we shipped it' email to me.

I didn't really have a high opinion of laserlands before, but this improved my outlook of them a bit.

So, while lazerer might be swamped, the 'slow from ANY website' certainly isn't true.

I'm just hoping it ships within the next 2-3 business days and even then 10 days to put an item in a box, put a label on it and put it in a mail box is a bit ridiculous even if it is the holidays. I can understand that a company is swamped with the holidays and everything but I just wish companies would tell you that there are going to be delays. Oh well I guess I'll just have to forget about it and then be pleasantly surprised when I get a package a month from now

Last edited:

They might not be in stock if they had a lot of orders.. Plus they do stuff like LPM them, etc, so that takes more time than just 'throwing it in a box'.. And if they had 500 orders.. well, unboxing, Putting them on an LPM, getting the power plot (then doing it again with an IR filter if it's a DPSS) printing all the stuff and re-boxing.. well, None of that stuff is instantaneous. Especially if they only have one LPM.

They might not be in stock if they had a lot of orders.. Plus they do stuff like LPM them, etc, so that takes more time than just 'throwing it in a box'.. And if they had 500 orders.. well, unboxing, Putting them on an LPM, getting the power plot (then doing it again with an IR filter if it's a DPSS) printing all the stuff and re-boxing.. well, None of that stuff is instantaneous. Especially if they only have one LPM.

True. Plus I got the power certificate as well so that adds some processing time.

I am happy to report that I have received an update saying that my unit is ready and is awaiting shipment so I'm hoping it will ship out tomorrow or the next day.

Nice. Now what's with their website being down. I guess Max wasn't kidding when he said his hosting sucks:(

Still hasn't shipped. :cryyy: Well I have a 405 on the way from DTR and I just ordered my 40W Co2 yesterday so I'm going to have plenty to keep me preoccupied while waiting for my lazerer orders.

i ordered 2 lasers 2 pairs of goggles 2 batteries and 2 chargers on the 2 of december and they are arriving today according to the tracking :) im pretty happy with that .

i ordered 2 lasers 2 pairs of goggles 2 batteries and 2 chargers on the 2 of december and they are arriving today according to the tracking :) im pretty happy with that .

Where are you located

^^^Sounds about right. My last order was placed on the 25th of november and arrived on friday of last week.

If stuff gets sent by airmail and gets out the door fast, delivery time is usually ~2 weeks. Not just from lazerer, but in general.

Last edited: