Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Issue resolved. Max from lazerer.com has gone above and beyond to help me.

ekeup

Re: Long processing time for lazerer order

I ordered a laser from Lazerer on Dec 3rd.
I got a shipment notice on Dec 8th.

Still waiting for delivery, but I have no worries about Max and/or Lazerer. You did your research on him before you ordered I'm sure, so no need to panic yet.

Yea I'm just bitching and moaning because I want my lasers. I might cry if I don't get what I want when I want it. :cryyy:

I'm basically doing 4-5 reviews within the next month. I still haven't even written up the review on my dragon lasers Hulk 100 and I've had it for months. So I'm going to do that then I want to do a review on the 445 diode and module I got from DTR. Then the 650nm I got from lazerer. Then the 532 this thread is about. Then a 405 diode and module from DTR that should be here in the next few days and then a 40W Co2 I ordered recently. Yeaaaaaaaaaa.

ekeup

I ordered a laser from Lazerer on Dec 3rd.
I got a shipment notice on Dec 8th.

Still waiting for delivery, but I have no worries about Max and/or Lazerer. You did your research on him before you ordered I'm sure, so no need to panic yet.

Got delivery today (Dec 21st), works great!

17 days from order to delivery is pretty good.

In my most recent orders, o-like took 37 days and lazerer 15 days.

ekeup

Also, has anyone noticed Lazerer.com 's new website design... very nice!
Now if we can only get him to change from Engrish to English :wtf:

Last edited:

I've been following this post closely since the beginning and wanted to post my positive experience with Lazerer/Max.

I ordered the Rifle 200mw Green on Sunday 12/4/11 at around 6:00pm CST. The order updated to "processing" on Sunday 12/11/11 at around 8:50pm CST.

It shipped on Tuesday 12/13/2011 at 12:26am CST. It arrived to my office on Wednesday 12/21/11 at around 1:00pm CST.

By my count, this is 17 days from order placement to receipt which I think is pretty great and 8 days shipping from Max to the central US.

Complicating this purchase somewhat was the fact that about 30 minutes after the original order I placed another order with Lazerer for a couple of small items and communicated with Max about shipping everything together. I have not opened the package yet (I'm at home, it is at work) to see if everything was shipped together or not. I'll let you know.

Also, I got the power certificate which I'm sure slowed the process a little.

Glenn

I placed this order on december 4th. It finally shipped on december 16th and still hasn't reached the US. I know it will arrive it just sucks that it took 12 days to ship.

I placed this order on december 4th. It finally shipped on december 16th and still hasn't reached the US. I know it will arrive it just sucks that it took 12 days to ship.

That sucks, Mine was shipped in 6 days and it would of shipped sooner if it wasn't the weekend. They must be getting lots of Christmas orders or something.

Still hasn't arrived in the US :yabbmad: I'm hoping it will make it to customs by the 30th, God I hate dealing with china.

ekeup

Still hasn't arrived in the US :yabbmad: I'm hoping it will make it to customs by the 30th, God I hate dealing with china.

When you get it, make sure to LPM it, want to see if it actually falls in the 350mw-400mw range. OR if it's higher than 400mw. (I know it won't be less, as it's from lazerer.com)

When you get it, make sure to LPM it, want to see if it actually falls in the 350mw-400mw range. OR if it's higher than 400mw. (I know it won't be less, as it's from lazerer.com)

No problem. I LPM all of my lasers. I have several reviews to write but as soon I receive my 400mW I'm going to review it first. I'll LPM with and without an IR filter.

I wonder if it is possible to request EMS or UPS or something if you contact Max. Might be worth the cost. In either event, it isn't Max's fault at all, exporting from china just seems to take forever, especially when it has to later be imported into the US.

I wonder if it is possible to request EMS or UPS or something if you contact Max. Might be worth the cost. In either event, it isn't Max's fault at all, exporting from china just seems to take forever, especially when it has to later be imported into the US.

Yea usually when ordering laser equipment from china I always ask if they can ship it using a faster service but when I placed this lazerer order I sent an enquiry asking about it but I never got response back so I just went ahead with the order.

EDIT- That reminds me I have to do a review on the 40W Co2 :drool: I just got.
Also does anyone know if there's some specific reason that most of these chinese companies don't offer shipping services such as fedex, DHL, UPS etc. The only reason that comes to mind is the cost but I figure if someone is willing to pay $100 for 2 day shipping from china to NY why not let them.

Last edited:

No idea, Laserlands.net offers EMS/UPS, I've used that option, works beautifully. Their selection is excellent for 650nm and 532nm, but not up to the same level as others for 405/445nm.

UPDATE: The package has arrived at the sort facility in kearny NJ as of December 25 at 12:15 am. So from the time the package was registered with USPS on december 19th to today (the 25th) it took 6 days to get to the US so if it doesn't get stuck in customs for to long it should be here by friday at the latest.

UPDATE- It arrived about an hour ago and the news is bad.

I immediately unpackaged it and checked everything out including the power certificate which claims that it had a peak output of 422mW and an average of 418mW so I was glad to see that. I put in a freshly charged 18650 and turned it on. Looked bright, nice TEM00 beam. So I got out my laserbee LPM and proceeded to measure the output from 6 inches away. It peaked at 127mW. So i figured I would try another battery just in case this one wasn't as charged as I thought so I pulled a battery straight from the charger and LPM'd it again. Peaked at 124mW when the laser was 2 inches from the LPM. Three words for you. WHAT THE FUCK. Unfortunately I have to go to the doctor right now but when I get back I am going to continue this to see if there is something I'm doing wrong or if it's getting poor battery contact etc. One thing I can tell you right now is that if this laser doesn't shape up pretty quick I will most definitely be sending it back.

EDIT- I may end up creating a new "review" thread and go over everything in that thread so if I do I'll post the link in this thread.

EDIT- This is what I get for not ordering from
CNI
Laserglow (AKA CNI)
Dragon Lasers (AKA CNI)

I don't want to write this in stone just yet but as I said unless this laser shapes up fast I am sending it back.

Last edited: