Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

ishow with windows 7

Thought you guys would like to know I got iShow 2.31 to work with Windows 7/32-bit without using an XP VM.

I got hardware labelled 2.3, with a CD labelled 2.31. I had the same problem installing the driver...

But I noticed there was a driver folder in the iShow (English) install on the C: drive. When I pointed the Unknown Device to this driver, it worked.

Good day to all! I became the owner of 2,3 ISHOW
Really need your help, please download the CD image 2.31 ​​any file sharing.
I would be very grateful
I really hope that there are errors that have been corrected in 2.3
Version 1.0 I really liked but it does not work with 2.3

Last edited:
WTH downloading 18 hours??-- I still had no luck with that link- i would think burning a copy would be much easier--

thanks all the same- i have friends here that will make me a copy--

seems like every new file needs a new way to open it what a PITA the net can be.

WTH downloading 18 hours??-- I still had no luck with that link- i would think burning a copy would be much easier--

seems like every new file needs a new way to open it what a PITA the net can be.

I have virtual XP in Win7. It is a scam. Working with virtual memories in this wasteland is a waste of time -- at least for me. I can't find an audio 7.1 system here which will run in Win7.
HMike

ishow can run on winxp and win7 32 bit system, have no driver on win7 64 bit

Hey Hak, Ive dowloaded every file that was offered in this thread, nothing was over around 30kb either, when that guy said a few times that the "Disc is here" I got excited and expected to see all the media that comes with it also yet as usual in this thread it/them files were less than 30k... I cant understand how you have problems getting these, do you still need help? I know it has been awhile yet I'm just askng :)

@sputnik, thanks for the info (all of you guys I guess)
A friend gave me some of this iShow stuff and while starting to figure out what Ive gotten I came across this thread via google images :)

@DJerie (sorry I mispelled your nick but off the top of my head this is as close as I could recall)
Hey there is a lower cost DAC around nowdays, it is called ether-dream
https://illuminationsupply.com/ether-dream-c-97/

also there is some software called LSX that can run iShow and many other DAC's... As far as Pangolin DACs it will only run the QM2000 DAC Not the FB3 that has been mentioned here..
I bought LSX Basic for $189 and am waiting for the exact moment where I can spare the money and buy etherdream myself :)
Etherdream is very expandable with many terminals for building onto it, same similarity is found within LSX in that it is constantly being upgraded and new features are being added such as TouchOSC (The ability to use TouchOSC.. for instance on a tablet it will give you a better controller for doing live shows).. there is a small online community sharing tips and tricks as they are being discovered within LSX.. CMB (colouredmirrorball) on photonlexicon.com has an LSX tutorials thread.... LSX is the next big thing! :)

Lookup swamidog on youtube and you will find countless video's all created with the above mentioned combination, swami has recently been awarded by ILDA as this year's winner with one of his lasershows.

Last edited:
i Show laser show software only can work with WIN7 an WindowsXP 32bits system computer , if anybody need the driver,can contact me freely.
Email :lily@xinyulaser.com, Skype:lily_xinyulaser

hehe damn ishow's - kinda pleased I got a second hand frame streamer express 2.0 for cheap.

Hope this x64 driver works though sputnik - how did you go with the mcu data I gave you for the showcards?
Hey i just got a rgb laser and receiving ishow 2.3 do you have the 64bit drivers or know where i can get them i just don't want any problems when i recieve it lol