Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Is this a good laser?

jh1193

So the cheesy looking laser glasses are a must? I know that more than 5mw can cause permanent damage so i will be buying the glasses now that you reminded me.

You don't HAVE to wear those "CHEESY LOOKING GLASSES" but if you don't you'll soon be sporting a WHITE WALKING STICK with a RED TIP....................

Thats why I asked. DANGIT PHEONIX I NEED REP YOU DONT OK???? lol just kidding

YES YOU NEED GOGGLES!!! If you ask then you do. Yes, they look cheesy,but so does blindness ( no offense blind laser addicts).

jh1193

Haha i know i actually ordered glasses for protection for the 1 watt 445nm laser i was gonna buy and dont even have the laser yet. But ya ill be getting the shades. Sport them around while cruising. Real babe magnet. Well thanks alot you two ill be buying my new rayfoss laser as soon as i cancel the DX laser order. Plus 100mw rayfoss is much better than possible 50mw DX.

lol I was just kidding, but thank you. You have been really helpful too and rep sent to you too.

jh1193

I dont even consider using a >5mw laser playing. These things do serious damage and I will be using utmost caution. Thanks so much guys. Youve lead me to a smart purchase. Even tho my whole family thinks theyre a waste of money im still obsessed with the things.

jh1193

Haha that thought passed my mind. Unfortunately i cant use the laser to get back at those who dont appreciate it.

Yea, I do too. But some people will get mad. I posted it just long enough for you and pheonix to see it.

jh1193

I say let them get mad. If they dont appreciate humor, dont be upset from their madness. Some people just cant take simple jokes.

It not the offending people that know about lasers, its making people who are stupid even more stupid.

jh1193

Haha good point. Well if it makes you happy i appreciated it and got a good laugh.