Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Is this a good deal for an 8X blu ray burner..$130?

We use the LG BH08 8x drive, I'm not sure about this one: LG WH08 but if it is the same diode hell yeah thats a great price I just bought one for the heck of it i'll let you guys know what it is when I get it. thanks for the link

daguin

The WH08 is the same diode. This is a hell of a deal! Of course you don't get software and cables and stuff ;)

Peace,
dave

I'm using the LG BH08 as well. Seems to be a good diode.

@dieselmarine: glad you purchased one, let us know what the outcome is!

That was fast Dave... I was still typing my comment :)

Same diode, that's a great price. Good find!

yes that is a good deal. i have already posted about it as soon as it came out in the deals and discounts section. This thread is now a duplicate. Also I amongst others have used this drive for the 8X diode and have had very good results.

lazer

Sweet! I will buy 1 or 2 then. :) Should I delete the thread or at least my first post since it is a duplicate?

Last edited:
I wonder what happens when you shine a collimated Blu-Ray beam through a blank BR disc (HINT!).

It would be written to LOL I think I will try this , since I just bought 3 of these disks...

Peace All Pyro...

I wonder what happens when you shine a collimated Blu-Ray beam through a blank BR disc (HINT!).

Tabish

$130 again!!

Buy em quick !!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad this isn't the Canadian site

It's $190 on newegg.ca :(

Last edited: