Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Is Rayfoss a reliable company?

I just recently bought a 300 mW laser from laserpointerpro and it didn't work so now I wanted to buy from Rayfoss and am really not trying to get screwed again so can anyone recommend any item from there or a different site? I want something over a watt so I was thinking about this one www.rayfoss.com

Does that look ok? Thanks for the help!!

I haven't tried laserbtb yet so I can't comment on them but many here do recommend them so I probably will soon myself.

Before I found this great forum I did order from rayfoss the RF445-1.6W-FMK $215 which with DHL shipping came to $230. It took about 15 days to get it (from ordering to received) but it turned out to be a very nice unit seemingly well constructed with a shutter, keylock, and lighted button (lights green when ready, red when firing) and came in a nice small aluminum carry case. It actually works well and I am happy with it (I've only had a few weeks though).

I have heard from others here that rayfoss is a crapshoot like some of the other chinese sites so you can never tell I might have gotten lucky or being a first time buyer from them made them act more appropriately. So weigh what I say carefully (and others) before buying from them yourself.

P.S. Despite my like of my rayfoss laser unit I acquired I will be able to tell you next week whether the claim of 1.6W is true or not when I get in my Laserbee 3.7W USB LPM.

I always reccomend Sci-Fi Lasers... Owner is Thejoker301 on this forum and he has excellent customer service. Check it out: sflasers.us

I have his 1W+ 445nm SF501B laser... love it!!!