Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Is jetlasers the best high-powered affordable green laser?

I have been wanting a jetlasers PL-C for over a year now and am totally serious about buying one. I know they are good but are they really the best company for high-powered greens at an affordable price. I know compared to alot of companies jetlasers has an amazing price and product but what other company would compare to them?

Also how many mw green laser would you suggest I buy?

why would you even reply if you arent going to answer what I asked? post count? just get out of here

Yes. I am very, VERY concerned about inflating my epeen with a number that tells everyone how much I post on an internet laser forum. The higher my post count, the more satisfied I am with my life. :rolleyes:

+1 moar post.

I have been wanting a jetlasers PL-C for over a year now and am totally serious about buying one. I know they are good but are they really the best company for high-powered greens at an affordable price. I know compared to alot of companies jetlasers has an amazing price and product but what other company would compare to them?

Also how many mw green laser would you suggest I buy?

your are hilarious I hope you know that. Think you so funny dont you. I dont under stand how I am trolling or how this is a stupid question.

TuhOz

your are hilarious I hope you know that. Think you so funny dont you. I dont under stand how I am trolling or how this is a stupid question.

Errhm, probably becouse you have made two threads about "buying from jetlasers"

..Just watch few videos about them and read few reviews. That's it and order a laser from that company! :wave:

Last edited: