Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ion , Co2 , Holmium, 1064 YAG

LSRFAQ

I'm at my friend Bruce's warehouse for a week. If your looking for medical surplus lasers or parts, drop me a PM here or on PL.

I have 66 lasers and parts to go through, sell, or scrap. Plus plasma tubes. This is not a fire sale, but if you want a HGM 5, a HGM 8, HGM 20, or Lexel 85 or 88 now is the time to speak up. Prices start at 300 for tubes, 500 for heads/systems, and up.

For example there are three basically brand new 95 Krypton heads here.

Also some high vacuum gear for tube processing, ie massive ion pumps, some roughing pumps, fittings, and guages

Things like ignitors and cathode transformers, and passbank transistors will go very inexpensive, however. So if you want say 20 pieces of 2n6259, or 15 mm krypton yellow cavity optics, get me a pm ASAP.

I cant do "give away" prices, but unlike Ebay, it will be tested and working.

A limited amount of stuff can go back to Ohio with me for shipping or pickup.

I'm in St Louis, so if your close, and want some gear, say something.

Water cooled HGM cores with PSUs that do 2-3 or more watts will be in the 500$ region, plus shipping/crating.

Speak Now, its not shipping when I'm not here!

Ground rules, Must be 18 to purchase ANYTHING that lases, or anything that emits high voltage or current. Payment is on a up-front basis, tax may need to be charged, and this will go through my friend's company.
Mature buyers only.

STEVE

Hey Steve, anything you can tell me about the ignitors and cathode transformers? I want to light a xenon short arc.

Are any of these Lexel SHG's by any chance? 85-K or standard argon? Krypton 95-K L's? What else would I need to look at to get this completely lasing? Or do these not need much else?

Keeping a good eye on this thread for sure...

Last edited:
Well that's depressing..$500+ for a converter, guess I'm backing out of this thread now.

LSRFAQ

Well that's depressing..$500+ for a converter, guess I'm backing out of this thread now.

Dont panic yet, there might be something I can do for you, HGM5K, 909K etc.

I used to run my 95KR off a single phase 88 supply in my basement, got 250-325 mW depending on what optics I had in.

I'll see what we have.

Steve

Last edited:
I'm interested in getting a decently powered ML. If there's anything I can power off of single phase..and 110V, I'm interested.

It seems only the 90 and 95L require the 3-phase. The 85's are single phase units, but are still 220V, the step-up converter is much cheaper than getting the 3-phase converter, so I'm much more comfortable than that. I was even looking more at the 85's anyway for the variety rather than the 95's or Kr's.

Any HeCd tubes? What smaller gas systems do you have?

Last edited:
Laserfaq, I'm curious. What kind of YAG systems do you have? Do you also have any HUGE high voltage capacitors in the KV range like the ones that would actually power a YAG system?