Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Intro thread.

Jimmy93

Hi, my name is Jimmy. I'm 27 years old, I live in Houston, tx. I really like laser. I'm aware of how dangerous laser can be and I'm very careful with the word GX dinsom that I purchased off Amazon. I would like to make collecting lasers a hobby. I hear that this is a great site to learn more about laser. Any kind of Info would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the LPF, Jimmy. Hakzaw1 is a member here in your area. His name is Len. If you want to collect lasers or just pointers this is the place to be. Enjoy your stay and stay safe.

HiJim
Welcome to LPF many great folks here and plenty of info in our search bar . There are a vast amount of topics to choose from.
Be safe always.
Rich:)

houston??

PUT that into your profile--helps us connect and network.
TX is WAY overdue for a good TEXLEM.. hope we can count on you.
I can bring a few lights up your way or you can come to Lake Jackson..
that way you can see on meter--check it out and then buy.
email me --bridgeonsale (at gmail)
too many people here read PMs..

Len

Welcome Jimmy! I hope you enjoy it here. I've found this forum to be a great wealth of info and the people here are incredible! I can't believe it's already been 11yrs that I've been member!

So you want to collect lasers.........beware it's addictive, I like to say it's a light addiction that's heavy on your wallet but it can be a lot of fun, enjoy and stay safe.