Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Interesting Comment on Jetlasers & Laserglow

jimdt7

Hmmm... quite interesting vids...
Thanks for sharing :beer:

Jim

DJNY

Had great experiences with both, Laserglow & Jetlasers.

Laserglow might be pricey, but they do have more buying options for laser enthusiasts. Love their HP.

Both provide great service and do extensive testing on the products they're selling.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I personally have not had any experience with Laserglow, but in my experience with Jetlasers, I 100% agree with the comments in the video -

High quality products
Good looking lasers
Usually overspec.
Company (Gray) is great to deal with.
Great warranty

Thankfully, I havn't had to check out the warranty!

Last edited:

Blord

Anybody know the guy on the video ? The name and face didn't ring a bell for me.

No idea who he is... a bit pompous imo... still I do agree with his take on Jetlasers. I haven't dealt with laserglow personally yet... price is just a bit too much for me.

Justin

There was an error made on this person's shipment. We admitted as much and attempted to remedy this error, but this person did not want to be satisfied, he wanted to be angry. Due to extremely abusive conduct towards our staff we decided to refund his purchase in full and deny any future orders from him. Take from that what you will. We will certainly make every effort to remedy any mistake that we made, but abusing our staff is not acceptable and we don't need his money so badly that we're willing to put up with that nonsense. I like our staff, and I don't want them to quit because they are being abused by nasty people. If only you could hear what this guy said to us... It was unbelievable.