Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Interest guage - 200mw 660nm red pointers...

S

SenKat

Daedal said:
YAAAAAAAY!!!  :D :D :D :D

When should I expect mine?   ::)

--DDL

When it gets there :p hehehehehe !

Priority is historically very fast Stateside - so I would say Monday it will be there for the majority of folks...Possibly Tuesday :)

Greg

Gazoo

Oh thank you for shipping priority, and everything else too of course.. ;) Man, I am going to be bathed in so much red I won't know what to do with all of it... ;D

S

SenKat

For those of you in the UK - yours should arrive by the 29th, I hope :(

Canuke

You mean I have to wait over the weekend? *whine* :'(

Seriously, Senkat, no big deal at my end, given how big a deal for you the rest of this whole thing turned out to be.

S

SenKat

The average output was 215mw ! I am not including the DOA one in that average, either :p

S

SenKat

There will be no more orders, and there are no extras left, sorry :( If you look back at the date when this thread started, until now - I think it is the longest thread in history !

Aseras

Yay for another laser..

Senkat, I can't thank you enough for going through hell literally for this deal, especially with all the drama in your life going on on top of dealing with the handful of group buys going on AND still managing to have time for your family.

All the best.

Y

yew.sir-name

i thought USPS Priority Mail International has free tracking? http://ircalc.usps.gov/popups/PriorityMailIntl_help.htm or is this not the method of postage? .oO(six to ten days, woo)

I'm gonna dust off my batteries :D combine it with my 10mw green and have a sexy yellow. Then lightsaber me a tree for some logs and start a campfire with it.... toast me some marshmellows with it... behead a purple jellybaby with it... then take over the world

S

SenKat

News to me ! But suffice it to say - I think I was a little bit fortunate to even get them out today - REALLY rough...and then the jackasses at the post office REFUSED TO SERVE ME. But that is a story for a little later - still not calm enough to even think straight about it...sorry to vent :(