Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Inspired by Bob.... take a 'Stand'

" take a 'Stand'..." :crackup:
Good idea though...

Jerry

Last edited:

Hi Andrew ,
They should be there soon according to tracking. Enjoy them they are really cool.

Rich:)

Hi 3D,
I make them in other colors to .. Thank you i try, These are built for the NUBM44 for heat dispersion ..

Rich:)

Yesterday a spoken with a member up on this forum and I told him (as he seems to understand) he was looking for a full host,
I advised you what is worth 400 € and I told him that with that jewel and a 6W + diode would have won bingo, he replied that he wanted to first try another pointer!

Next time I do my own! you do not know what's lost!​

Last edited:
Just got to this thread. I love those Small Rig type clamps. I have several myself. They go well with the UltaPod tripod. Nice contraption you built there, Andrew. Be careful it is too top heavy. :yh:

Just got to this thread. I love those Small Rig type clamps. I have several myself. They go well with the UltaPod tripod. Nice contraption you built there, Andrew. Be careful it is too top heavy. :yh:

Oh, thank you so much Paul, yes I'm very mindful of it being top-heavy and will keep an eye on that.
Now I can plan my Trail Blazer 520 Corrected beam experiment for you, holding the laser securely and very still while I video the dot size at 500m away.
Hope to get a chance to try it soon.

:yh: