Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

inions on new purchase please

500mW~1000mw Most powerful green laser Best Burning green laser beam - $239.00 : Laser Pointer,Green laser,Blue laser, Red laser,Buy Laser Pointers,Cheap laser pointer

I wanna order the 1w version I expect it to be underspec maybe half spec but still it'd be a bargain for the price I've had experience with th is company before and they ship underspec mostly butnwuality lasers. I had one green one crap out on me but it was a cheap twenty dollar pen. I cant afford six hundred for a con 532nm ya know? Any advice I know beam specs vary among diff lasers so that may be an issue

What are you looking to do with 532? You don't need half a watt of it for it to be an amazing sight in the sky, and if you're looking for burning power I'm sure you know green is not the most feasible due to cost.

I have 100mW of green and to be honest I don't think I could ask for any more, beam is very visible in the dark, visible enough in a moderately lit room and can be seen on an overcast day by looking down the beam axis.

Xirr ---
Perhaps if you are more specific about the intended use of this device, you would get more help.
POP and Burn are now parlor tricks here.
Do you have a project?
HMike

Last edited:
500mW in a crappy host like that? I don't think so. Or at least not for very long.

Advice: get a lower powered green. Why? You can't tell the difference in brightness, and you're not going to burn much even with 500mW. Plus, any real 500mW or 1W will cost you a whole lot more, and require a much better host. Anything less is a scam and/or will break quickly. Go get a 445nm if you want to burn stuff, but as Hemlock_Mike said: they're just parlor tricks now, and weren't even that cool when they weren't.

I would go with the Laserbtb's HL 532nm 300mw version..
It's only $164.00, and it will come over power at 400mw or more! Guaranteed..
Plus as Bionic mentioned, There's know point in having a high power laser in a crappy host..
The HL host's is very nice/well build, and also has grate safety features.
And Laserbtb is also one of the best place to get a green laser..
HL 532nm 50-300

I would go with the Laserbtb's HL 532nm 300mw version..
It's only $164.00, and it will come over power at 400mw or more! Guaranteed..
Plus as Bionic mentioned, There's know point in having a high power laser in a crappy host..
The HL host's is very nice/well build, and also has grate safety features.
And Laserbtb is also one of the best place to get a green laser..
HL 532nm 50-300

Thanks ill do this instead I want brightness compared or more then 2w of 445nm not burning capability but also small beam and good collimation and divergence characteristics if im not mistaken

And if you read my Sig youd see I have I 2w blue laser already snd a broken 100mw green

Last edited:

honeyx

According to the brightness of this luckylaser by watching their videos this is never going to be somwhere near 500mW or even 1W. Divide this by 10 any you know what you would get. So this would turn out into the most expencive 50-100mW green DPSS.

So better buy one of the suggested ones. Below you can see what you can expect from such a laser.

Last edited:
I'd have to agree in think the videos dont look like 1w of green at all more like 100mw or so maybe 200 LaserJet prolly or jetlasers doesn't someone here make them?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me how to contact jet lasers thru their account here on Lpf ? Doesn't someone post here repping then

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Can anyone tell me how to contact jet lasers thru their account here on Lpf ? Doesn't someone post here repping then

You can contact JetLasers at JetLasers.org (not .com), or you can PM Gray, username (JETLASERS), who is the JetLasers rep, he is a member here also.

You may also try by contacting Hakzaw1, who is also a veteran member here. Hak has run many group buys of JetLasers in the past; he will steer you in the right direction.

You may also want to check out the Group Buy section, JetLasers had a G.B. running, I don't know if it's still going on or not?

Last edited: