Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

inconsistent censoring here on LPF

d u /\/\ p is associated with illegal activity like credit c4rd d u /\/\ pz

spammers post about this stuff.... then advertising networks automatically crawl LPF and get mad about it. really annoying issue so i put the filter

trust me there is always a reason for all of these filters...

Crazy. Spiders! Spiders everywhere! :eek:

~ LB

Reactions: ped

Ok, that makes sense. Just hope the spammers don't expand to some other useful words that the advertisers will no longer want used or else we are going to have to get really creative just to be able to communicate what we want to say!

Ok, that makes sense. Just hope the spammers don't expand to some other useful words that the advertisers will no longer want used or else we are going to have to get really creative just to be able to communicate what we want to say!

Yeah we are screwed if they start using laser! "Hey, I've lasered some credit cards, get them here"

What about the word *****ter?

Unbelievable. No more *****ter diving, better call it "really large outdoor trash can diving".

Are you effing kidding me!?!? You can't say: "*****ter"? OMFG! *****ter, *****ter and *****ter!

"When I was a little kid, living on the streets with my umemployed, alcoholic, abusive faster-father-in-law, we used to go hungry if we didn't score any food from *****TER DIVING!!!" :D