Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

in the hospital

Jeff, I hope you get to feeling better soon. Here's a bit of good news. That laser diode that I was waiting for your new red 650nm build is in San Francisco. And, the three drivers I purchased for those Fasttech builds got here today, too. So, if everything goes well you will have two more lasers very soon. I might just ship both of them out together and save some money on the postage. Try to keep your chin up, buddy.

Yeah hang in thee maaaate! Things will get better and by the sounds of it you will have a ver large and colourful laser collection to build and play with! :D

Thanks guys yesterday was just a little rough it started out great I got macs 520 and then went strait to the dogs after that I got depressed and was in a lot of pain. I dont get my pain meds till tomorrow because we just can not do unnecessary trips to were the pharmacy is. its 45 miles one way. so been in pain and cranky and needed to vent thanks guys and I know some gals are on here to

jimdt7

Hang tight mate! Everything is gonna be alright! :beer:

Best wishes,
Jim

Hey Jeff, I saw your video and you shouldn't beat yourself up about not being able to take care of your family. You are doing the very best you can, and nobody can expect you to be up & running with what you have experienced in the past few weeks. Just hang in there, rest your body and take it easy. In the meantime your family/LPF will be here to support you along the way :)

Best of luck bud,
Alex

Yeah Jeff, I saw it too. You know I'll always be here for you. I'm just an email or phone call away. I will get your stuff to you soon, buddy. Hang in there, and thank you for the help you have given to me, too.

thank alex i had a really bad day today.. i could not move my left side for almost a hour this morning. and shortly after that i ended up having a 10 minute leg episode that might wife could not even get my leg to stop i ended up having to take some medicine to get it to stop but my leg is sore and my hand hurts so just been a really bad day but I do thanks my friends and lpf members for the support it helps me stay possitive when all i want to do is lay down and cry...

Hang in there Jeff. Remember it is always the darkest just before the dawn! We are thinking and praying for you mate.