Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

In Soviet Russia laser burns you !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well that was rather stupid...I guessing you filmed it as your signature is in the corner of the frame :tsk:

LOL@Tupac Mother F'er, Represent!!! I bet that hair on your arm never grows back...

You pointed the laser at his head, almost in his eye. What the hell were you thinking?

I was wondering that too...whats the connection?

Edit: @ ryansoh3 apparently Crelant may have started shipping...;) :beer:

Ah, hopefully the DHL and UPS guys can get it before the new year? Thanks for the update. :)

Since you're in Poland, perhaps you should pay the OP a visit. :crackup:

Youtube name & his name are the same.

Yeah I saw that, but he wrote "In Soviet Russia..." and he is Polish or based in Poland...;)

@Ryansoh3. I think it could be a little dangerous paying him a visit, so if I were to go, Id have to take some protection...my trusty Eagle Pairs! :crackup: :beer:

Those guys were not speaking russian, of that I am 100% certain.

I didnt actually watch it with sound last time, so I just checked it with my other half and she confirmed its definitely not Polish. She also said it was probably Russian or maybe Ukrainian? ;)

I didnt actually watch it with sound last time, so I just checked it with my other half and she confirmed its definitely not Polish. She also said it was probably Russian or maybe Ukrainian? ;)

I'm fluent in russian, trust me that's not russian... Ukranian maybe.

I wish guys like this had a harder time getting a hold of high powered handhelds.
It really frustrates me :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back